Main Menu

All your base!

Started by Fistinyereyes, January 31, 2004, 04:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fistinyereyes

I was wondering if anyone would happen to have the link to the All your Base video =) ... haven't seen that in forever!

Fistinyereyes 65 bst
Veeshan Server

NoxCruor

holy @#%!@!!  I haven't seen this in forever either!  I had lost the link too when my old comp crashed.  Thanks for getting it!
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

Tailchaser

Wow nostalgia there.  Haven't even thought of this in a long time  :D

Konji

And if we are lucky it will be a long time before we  see it again.

NoxCruor

oh come on.  that's like the squirrel that goes WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee!!!

hehe
Khillarri
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

BitterOldMan

Look! Im hamster dancing!

NoxCruor

NO!  NO HAMSTER DANCE!!  WHERE'S MY BAT?!!
Khillarri

Konji

Artan Stovokor

OMG why on earth did I click that hamster link?!?!  I must find a way to get that silly tune out of my head fast or I will go insane.  Well, more than I already am anyway.

Lorathir

Somebody make the pain stop.

:cry:

Gremkin

Ok, how about a link to the "Burned Woods" series of stories?  I have never laughed so hard in my life.
Elder Gremkin Quickclaw - Wildblood of Stromm (Retired)

Tailchaser

LOL did a search and found a copy of it.  Haven't read that in a while.

burned woods

Soullbash

Level 63 Savage Lord
Avengers in Faith
The Rathe