Main Menu

Armor Graphics Missing

Started by Shalymar, February 06, 2004, 02:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalymar

For some reason my armor graphics are all missing but my helm. I ran a full file scan to make sure I wasn't missing any files. I have tried to put didn't items on but still nothing. Anyone else run into this problem?
<< 66th lvl Beastlord <--- Magelo >>

"He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger"
Confucius

Lizsolo

Related to the Bracer of Blood Rage graphics bugs maybe?
Lizsolo - Barbie Beastlord and her dog Poochie
Rodcet Nife

Shalymar

yes I have one of those. How do you fix it?

"He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger"
Confucius

Lizsolo

I don't completely recall.  Something hideous like, "take off all your gear, bank it.  Hit facepick and change your look.  zone.  go back to bank and get redressed."

Maybe a quick google would turn up something more useful - that was just roughly what I remember.   :oops:
Lizsolo - Barbie Beastlord and her dog Poochie
Rodcet Nife

Shalymar

I guess I will just have to run around half naked until SoE decides to fix it

Confucius

Voredor

Take off bracer and camp out and back in.
Venerable <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=168744&resize=true" target=_new>Voredor Wamphyri</a> of Ayonae Ro

Shalymar

Confucius

Shalymar

Yeah that kind of worked. Some times when I zone though I will loose it and I can only get it back when I zone again.

Confucius

Dumpty

Just have to get rid of that buggy PoS bracer.  Works everytime!
:twisted:
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Shalymar

Confucius

Trark1

lol I reported that bug everyday yet, they still havn't fixed it Sony desn't give a sheit that thing has been broken since last year in like August.
54 Beastlord of Fennin Ro

"It needs but one foe to breed a war, and those who have not swords can still die upon them"
J.R.R. Tolkien