Main Menu

5th and last Elder Animist has been located..

Started by Lestor, September 18, 2004, 10:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deiadrox

Thanks, ill get the piece tonight, and hold on to it until we have more information.

Kebrarn

been destroying drogmors in Gunthak for a bit, no luck with the spawn as of yet.  i've got my bst and cleric here to kill it when it spawns so ill let you guys know how it turns out.
Wildcaller Kebrarn  ~ 70th Wildblood
The Folk of Fennin Ro

Siodan

got the drop..ended up haveing 2 bsts a mage and a cleric all 66+ so was a pansy..ended up playing AE with the zone till it spawned.  readeing some of thoes posts i'm going to wait a bit before turning in' so that if it does get eaten the time wouldn't be waested. easy enough just posibly boreing solo.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Mahes

Turned it both at once, got "You must turn in all quest items at once in order to complete this quest."  Same as just turning in wolf essence.

So not it.

Gurgar

Just got the same thing.  Tried to turn my hat in with both and still got nothing.  I'm gonna go back to PoN for a quick second and try to get a few more disturbed beast essences.  Thinking maybe it takes multiples of that.  And they're easy/fast to get, so I'll try it.  If that doesn't work, that's either not our item or the quest is bugged.  I would hate to think it's the latter.

edit:  Okay, I'm an idiot.  They're both lore items, so it isn't that you need more than one.

Ukator Iceblood

I think the PoN drop is right, we just need the second item.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Siodan

If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Gurgar

Okay, item lore for the Swirling Feral Essence is: a wild and untamed essence.  Maybe it's not the item, although it the drogmor does seem to fit fairly well.  *sigh*  Hope the quest isn't bugged.

Edit:  I should things before I post. =)  Okay, apparently the drogmor isn't the right item.  When I turn Disturbed Beast Essence in by itself, I get the message bout turning all quest items in at the same time.  When I try to turn in just the Swirling Feral Essence on it's own, Muada hands it back to me and says he doesn't need this item.  Maybe that was posted above and I just misread it.

Ukator Iceblood

Quote'At the eye of the storm in the sky, there are rumors of a hungry beast. It was once an surmountable spirit, but it has learned and aged and grown too powerful for anyone to tame. Its spirit is imbued with a feral force that must be reclaimed by a beastlord. You must release the savage energy it has absorbed and return it to me.

If its the Drogmor essence, we need to figure out how to release it. I think we all figured its from killing the mob, but maybe not.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Shieara

Maybe we are looking at this the wrong way.  We are all thinking about releasing something by killing it.  What if instead you are looking for some powered up animal, and then using a device or spell of some kind to drain it's excess energy and return it to normal.  Just a thought.

Kebrarn

Quote from: ShiearaMaybe we are looking at this the wrong way.  We are all thinking about releasing something by killing it.  What if instead you are looking for some powered up animal, and then using a device or spell of some kind to drain it's excess energy and return it to normal.  Just a thought.
That was the idea with the Beast Tamer guy in Nobles.  I figure we'll turn in an item an item and some guy will either hand back a released essence or will spawn a harder mob that we need to kill.  Whatever the case, we need to find the mob.
Wildcaller Kebrarn  ~ 70th Wildblood
The Folk of Fennin Ro

Scaledfang

Has anyone tried running around shar vahl and to various other beastlord npcs and handing them the drop from the drogmor?.... it needs to be "reclaimed" by a beastlord...

Deiadrox

What about the Beastlord in Gunthak?  The one who does the Malaria and pet haste quests?

Siodan

Quote from: DeiadroxWhat about the Beastlord in Gunthak?  The one who does the Malaria and pet haste quests?

copy cats....

Quote from: Siodani think one key here is that the text sai "At the eye of the storm in the sky" not "IN" , also since Time and Abysmal are the only zones that i know of that has a storm in the sky /shrug this hurts my head ...also sine the Savage hunter in Gunthank dosen't take the essence to release it what about the one at the lighthouse? the one we got our spell from? he was a bst too. I also remember some text somewhere about releaseing spirits..tho after so many hours strait researching it's all blured and have no clue who/what/when/where it was. blah....

Deiadrox

If you're being sarcastic, hehe.  I did post 30min before you =P