Main Menu

good weap augs at 75+

Started by strongbus, March 24, 2010, 04:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strongbus

Hi all looking for info on quest or such on where i can get some nice weap augs at 75.  i know i can get the 50 and lower at the merchant in start out city and some form DON but was woundering if there are quest or mobs in higher zones out there that are better.

Catnip_Inny

SoD has some good straight dmg augs you can put in, think thats our best bang for our buck over the DD procing augs, but never parsed it personally

medoc

are there any guard augs out there?

Mazame

for those that don't know I like to tank/ solo a lot so I have 3 sets of weapons I use based on what I need.

1st are my DPS.
Soulsunder w/ Crystal Embedded Discord Stone
Hexxt Shredder's Mace w/ Crystal Embedded Earthbound Stone

I am looking for the 6 damage aug from CV but have not got it yet.

2nd is my Tank set up.
Mace of Grim Tidings w/ Icepaw Defending Stone ( debuff / rune to help with the harder mobs )
Shield of Living Ice w/ Crest of the Scarlet Legions

this combo is to let me stay up while pet and other in group dps down. I tanked the Husk with this set up having a druid healing and 2 merc healing me.

3rd is my pet set up ( I use this more so when boxing and I not focusing on the bst much. /attack on then focus on other toons this adds the most dps. example would be a mob that I chain healing on that AEing the group.  I can tab to healer and group heal / spot heal to keep up who i need and the added proc pets keep the dps flowing. )

Fabled Savage Platinum Fists  w/ Stun proc from boomerangs for get name (stins up to 87 and helps hold aggro )
Crystalline Spear w/ Shard of Eternal Pain

between these 2 weapons / aa / spell pet  I had between 30-40 pets out at one time.  so it more fun then anything else