Main Menu

Cabilis Class quests completed and on live

Started by Dumpty, May 12, 2004, 08:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sardarni

Wouldn't an easy test be to create a fresh Iksar Beastie, read the note and do the turn-in to see what you get?

If it is anything that resembles a claw, then start Penance quest with the regualar beastie.  Also, I assume the note turn in guy would be the penance quest starting guy. At work now can't test.

Hereki

I did that; hence my post.

You get a dagger, and the newb note turn in gets your a tunic as before.  Same on Test atm.

Orkotan

Is there a quest for a starting weapon like the other races newbie quests?  That maybe how you get your Claws of the Cub....

Hereki

The current/old iksar beastlord quest is the same as the old barbarian, troll and ogre quests (which were supplemented by 'newbie' armor quests a couple of months ago).  They provide a tunic, bracer, cap, leggings and a claw.  For iksars, the claw is called a Patriarch's Claw.

This would seem to be different from what is required.

Kherryn

You need to do the Penance quest, there's a link above.  Turning the final part into your guildmaster should get you the starting weapon.

Hereki

In addition to the new NPC, the beastlord GM, Prime Patriarch Vuzx, has some new text added when you hail him (on Test).  If you ask him about training, he asks you to bring him a sarnak raider brain, goblin hunter javelin, iksar bandit mask, and a rogue shaman mandible.  All drops are in the game, in LOIO and FoB.

I am hoping that this quest will return the Claw of the Cub.

The Kittenpeeler

Rogue shaman are an uncommon spawn in field of bone, also used in the second Shaman cudgel quest, I think.

They MIGHT have changed it, but I don't know.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=872119">http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/Kittenpeeler/Sarthasig.jpg>

Grakshi

I have created a bst on test server and testbuffed to 25 to make the questing easier for research purposes.

gathered all the things he asked for.

sarnak raider brain, mandible from that rogue shaman in  fob, bandit mask. and the goblin hunter javlen.

turned them in and he gave them back to me. did it five times he gave them back five times.  :evil:

Bugged it. think the thing is broken atm. good thing it is on test.  :P
Grakshi Kilmore
level 26 beastie
<fellowship of cabilis>

Rainor Wolfheart

Is the beastlord guild in cabalis on a seperate faction from the shaman guild or are they on the same faction?
Rainor Wolfheart
65 Beastlord of The Tribunal
<Sol Invictus>

Orkotan

I just tested this by creating a new Iksar BL and turning in the note.  I got a faction hit for the Scale mystics and the Legion of Cablis......

The Kittenpeeler

Beastlords are on the same factions as their race's Shaman guilds (Dark Ones, Shaman of War, Shaman of the Tribunal, and Scaled Mystics... Don't think the Vah Shir have separate class factions.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=872119">http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/Kittenpeeler/Sarthasig.jpg>

Gelcea

Quote from: Grakshisarnak raider brain, mandible from that rogue shaman in  fob, bandit mask. and the goblin hunter javlen.

Apparently, there's rogue shaman in Warsliks as well - maybe try and get a mandible from there instead?
Gelcea Macha, wandering wolf-tamer of Tarew Marr.
"Run, wolf warrior, to hide your hunger
The rain will wash away the pains of the day
In your eyes there are cold fires burning
Tongues of flame that can never be tamed"

Hereki

The Warslik Woods rogue shaman drops a jawless skull - the pair are used in one of the shaman cudgel quests.  We will need the FoB one.

Hereki

If anyone is trying this on Test, it currently eats all the items.

Gelcea

Another thread about these quests.

Looks like the first quest is solved.
Gelcea Macha, wandering wolf-tamer of Tarew Marr.
"Run, wolf warrior, to hide your hunger
The rain will wash away the pains of the day
In your eyes there are cold fires burning
Tongues of flame that can never be tamed"