Main Menu

Dranik Loyalist Leather Armor Quest Listing

Started by Dorrogtr T`A, October 19, 2004, 09:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanai

Primalist Zanai 70 Wildblood - Mortalis - Venril Sathir
Duke Weephil Muffinmann 65 Archon - Dragons Passion -Cazic Thule

Deathclaw

Quote from: Zanaiwhat is best way to get faction up btw?

hunt in oow ALOT - most mob give +DL - have not found any -DL get. but it will take along time

bham

As a general rule.

These give Draniks Loyalist Faction - Ukuns, Nocs, Kyv, Ikaav, Dragorns with tough names (armsman, prelate, officer, guard etc).

These do not give faction - Ferans, Discordlings, Murkgliders, Chimeras, rats, bats, Bazu, Dragorns with wimpy names (slave, labourer etc).

So you can either go to Draniks Scar and mow thru 1000 greenies fast but get no exp, or you can do your exp grinding against faction giving mobs but take longer to get to warmly.

Also you can hand in Kyv hearts in Draniks Scar, Feran Skulls in WoS and some sort of murkglider fluid in NC to get faction hits.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Shrouded

Quote from: bham
Also you can hand in Kyv hearts in Draniks Scar, Feran Skulls in WoS and some sort of murkglider fluid in NC to get faction hits.

The murkglider fluid is "Seeping Murkglider Fluid".
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Dreambringer

Well I got the jerkin yesterday, and have already /bug on it. I've tested it with and without 1hb and it doesn't add anything. Pretty much useless at the moment. My god what else can go wrong with our gear. pfft...

Elegantprose

Any specs on our leggings or Tier 2 stuff yet?

Syb

Tarsq

Quote from: DreambringerWell I got the jerkin yesterday, and have already /bug on it. I've tested it with and without 1hb and it doesn't add anything. Pretty much useless at the moment. My god what else can go wrong with our gear. pfft...

Yeah looks like they want it to only work with the Staff of the North wind. Pretty sucky effect.
Tarsq of Test

Zanai

anyone know stats on the legs cant seem to find anywhere???
Primalist Zanai 70 Wildblood - Mortalis - Venril Sathir
Duke Weephil Muffinmann 65 Archon - Dragons Passion -Cazic Thule

Dorrogtr T`A

zaab

Two Ture raids in CoA I went from indiff to ally.

Dumpty

Quoteanyone know stats on the legs cant seem to find anywhere???
Because no one does Pyrique.  The no drop component should be added to another mob also imo.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

RexxarSZ

Sorry I don't have a pic fo these but here are the stats.

Beast Tamer's Pants
MAGIC ITEM  LORE ITEM  NO DROP  
Slot: LEGS  
AC: 24
DEX: +5  STA: +15  WIS: +10  AGI: +5  
HP: +125  MANA: +105  SV FIRE: +10  SV COLD: +5  
SV MAGIC: +15  
Attack: +20
Regeneration: +3
Mana regeneration: +2
Recommended level of 64.
Required level of 60.
WT:  6.5    Size: LARGE
Class: BST
Race: ALL
Slot 1, type 7: empty
Savage Lord Rexxar 68/134 - Barbarian Beastlord - Sullon Zek

Pudda

can anyone explain how to attach pictures with the img button?[/list]

Dreambringer

Just FYI after the Dec 15th patch the Jerkin no longer requires any weapon and is stacking correctly.... my 68 pet was critting for 217.

Bheran

Quote from: Dreambringer on December 16, 2004, 03:27:50 PM
Just FYI after the Dec 15th patch the Jerkin no longer requires any weapon and is stacking correctly.... my 68 pet was critting for 217.

Very nice! Now if only the Tiorpat event was fixed so that it'd be doable every so often, we'd be in business!
Bheran Feralblood & Dernit
Wildcaller and the best damn dog on Inny
Innoruuk server