Main Menu

Plane of Storms

Started by Gunzak, September 25, 2006, 06:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunzak

I went to PoS to get my Druid his BoT key and while there I went ahead and killed a few mobs.  Every kill gave my Druid 1% reg or better at level 58 and was about every 2 mobs for 1% reg on my 65 Beaslord.  This is a little less then the level 67 Golems in PoV but the mobs in PoS hit for a ton less.  The trees near the forest camp were all LB to my Beastlord and White cons to my 58 Druid and not only was the experience good but i would typicaly end up around 97% health as they spent most of the time casting spells that rarely ever stuck.  The bears and snakes were also White cons to my Druid and LB to my Beaslord and the frogs were all Yellow to my Druid and Dark Blue to my Beastlord.  I assume the frogs are all level 60 and will go Light Blue as soon as my beastlord dings 66.  I only killed 2 giants so not sure on the level but they were Yellow to my 58 Druid and Dark Blue to my 65 Beastlord.  Bees were also Yellow to my Druid and Dark Blue to my Beastlord.

Plane of Storms

Giants (???) 1% reg on 58 Druid and almost 1% reg on 65 Beastlord
Frogs (level 60) 1% reg on 58 Druid and almost 1% reg on 65 Beastlord
Beez (???) 1% reg on 58 Druid and almost 1% reg on 65 Beastlord
Trees (level 58) 1% reg on 58 Druid and about 1% for every 2 kills on 65 Beastlord
Snakes (level 58) 1% reg on 58 Druid and about 1% for every 2 kills on 65 Beastlord
Bears (level 58) 1% reg on 58 Druid and about 1% for every 2 kills on 65 Beastlord

Skraach

Depends on where you do the frogs, some are as high as lvl 62, and I believe the tunnel area for the BoT click in is all higher level frogs (and much more dangerous as well).  But you're right, it's much easier than PoV from a dmg mitigation standpoint.  The giants are the toughest to tank, and some of the frogs, rest are pretty easy with a healer.

Gunzak

A lot of the trees, bears and snakes didnt require any help from my Druid since they were so easy.  The trees and bears spend most of the time casting Druid spells that never stuck on me.  Rarely a dot would hit me but it droped real quick.  The only time we got in trouble, and we both died :(, was when I was killin a tree and 5 snakes added.  I couldnt get a port off fast enough before my Beastlord went down.  This was just stupid though as i could have stayed near the wall and got no adds but I decided to go all out once my Druid hit 59 and just had a real bad pull.  If you stay near the wall at forest camp you should not get more then 2 mobs if one paths by while killing something.

What i couldn't believe is how fast the experience was at 58 on my Druid as well as 59.  The exp was 1% a kill and the kills were real quick.  I plan to stay here till my Druid is 63 as its so easy here and up through 63 everything will still be dark blue.  At 64 all the trees, bears and snakes will go LB so PoV golems would be better.

Just wanted to share this little gem with everyone.

PS the 1% a kill was without Vet AA as my Druid doesn't have 1 year yet.

Gunzak

Well at 66 everything is LB here except giants.  The experience plumetted once I dinged so I moved on to PoV Golems.  The mobs hit harder but are still real easy and my Beastlord either gets about 1% every 3-4 kills or 4% aa per kill.  In PoS I killed about 15 mobs for 1% so it was no longer worth it for my Beastlord to stay.  PoV Golems are level 62 so they wont turn LB until my Beastlord hits 68 so I will be staying here.  Now that my Druid is 60 he is getting almost 2% reg per kill but i expect 61 to drop down to about 1% a kill like level 59 was.

PoV isnt too bad though even when getting a 2 pull.  As long as my Beastlord holds agro my Druid can load up 4 dots, ensnare and heal my Beastlord while my Beastlord tanks and casts 3 DDs as fast as they are available.  With my Druids 3k heal the zone has been a total breeze.  I can't wait till 62 to move on to BoT though i might stay in PoV awhile as PoV Golems will be dark blue till I ding 68.

Gunzak

Went to BoT last night with 67 Beastlord and 62 Druid and boy did it suck.  The mobs have way more hp, hit for more damage and half were light blue where all the golems in PoV are DB.  I am gonna stay in PoV and level my Druid up until i am just sick of the zone and at the same time get as many AA as i can for my Beastlord.  I didn't check Beez camp just the giants on the lightning side.  I killed about 20-25 mobs in BoT to test the experience out and it is slower then PoV golems.  The experience per mob is the same but I can kill golems so much faster in PoV that BoT is just blown away.  PoV golems give just under 1% per kill to my Druid at 62 and 3-4% AA for my Beastlord.