Main Menu

Cazic-Thule?

Started by celodar, April 15, 2004, 02:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celodar

Think the Accursed Temple of Cazic Thule is a good solo spot at 65?  I need to find a guide on this area, as its doable soloing mobs, but they do come in pairs, summon, and hit max for low 200's in courtyard area, as well as have an annoying tendency to cheal, and slow.

Keisa

Unless you have exceptional gear, CT is not a good place to solo.  The mobs have a lot of hp and are slow to kill.  Furthermore, it is difficult to pull them in less than pairs, at least at zone.

However, I duo'd the front with a warrior once.  It wasn't that bad.  We handled 2-3 at a time without difficulty excepte when we got a pair of mobs that healed and aoe slowed.  That battle took forever, and the warrior had to zone due to low life during the fight, then returned before it was over.  I drained all my mana casting Abolish Disease only to be reslowed 3 seconds later.

It is just sick watching a slowed cat fighting a slowed lizard.
Keisa
Feral Lord
Inevitable Storm
Lanys T'Vyl

Tastian

CT isn't a very good exp solo.  The mobs aren't push overs hitting in the 200 range and some cast/slow/AE/etc.  CT is more for fun/farming.  There are a few good items you can camp solo and make some money on if they actually drop.  I also spent some time there a month or so back just farming bloods for a friend.  It can definetly be challenging to.  You'll get 2-3 in spots at first, but once the spawn is broke you are usually in pretty good shape.  Zone is usually empty too whenever I check it.