Main Menu

Question About SSRA and Akheva

Started by Skullet Crossbones, January 26, 2004, 12:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullet Crossbones

I have never been to either one of these zones yet and was wondering if i would be able to do any soloing in either and have a chance at any named camps or are these raiding type zones.? also do you need a key to access either of them. Im a 65 beast with about 114 aa's and have all my spells if that makes a diff.

thanks for any input. :D

Elder Skullet Crossbones
Skullet's Magelo

Hereki

You can solo in both, and don't need keys.  The ZI and north tube of Ssra are both soloable, but their high AC and hp makes them not so attractive.  You are also guaranteed some double pulls there at first.  You can kill the 2 commanders if they spawn, and have a chance at a horse (rare) drop them, as well as parts to the Emperor key, and keys to HP/AL/XTC.  You would need a raid force to complete the key, however.  Rhag1 is probably too tough to solo, but he is one groupable, and I think you need a rogue to reach him (not sure).  I have soloed a little at ZI, but only duoed at north tube.  Taskmasters in the basement, who also drop emp key parts, are soloable.

AR is soloable, with similar mobs in part to ME, and similar drops.  Not sure about named in there, there's at least one that is one groupable, and a couple of raid targets.

Mtinie

Dont need a raid force to finish the Emp key, but a rogue to get you past the Assassin room and up to the Imperial Guards is needed.  The named Imperials in the High Priest Room can be done with a group of 3, but have a huge amount of HP, and each has a different effect (AE, Rampage, etc.)

The Rhags arent needed for the Emp Key.
Mtinie and Meatloaf
Sans Requiem - Xev