Main Menu

Self Tribute

Started by Altof, October 29, 2009, 10:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altof

Just curious of what everyone uses for their self tribute, and some advice.

I currently use

Arm of Power- 2 strength cap per tier (8 tiers)
Arm of the Hero- 2 hero strength per tier (6 tiers)
Eyes of the Hunter- Accuracy increase per tier (5 tiers) i don't know if this is overaccuracy
Fury of Combat- Furry chance increase per tier (3 tiers)
Swift Arms- 5% haste per tier (5 tiers) it says something about bards lending you speed so i don't know if this is overhaste

i'm iffy on the accuracy and haste one, and also not sure if the Improved Damage one is overcap, since that is what i would use in place of one of those 2.

Latang

I use hp, ac, second chance, and sta overcap. Pricey, but second chance has saved me quite a few times. Oh and I like seeing big numbers when I'm all buffed up, hence the hp/ac/hsta thing :)

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Kanan

I'm pretty sure the haste one is just slot 1 haste.  Throwing a "benefit" search into lucy only turns up a haste benefit that reads like worn haste.

The accuracy may or may not be overcap, but it is definally in diminishing returns territory for us. 

I believe all I use nowadays is flurry, hps & AC.  The overcap/heroics are a bit much for my tastes.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Altof

I don't think i'll end up useing the hp and ac, it's not enough to make a difference hehe

I like the Heroic/overcap ones but they do take alot of tribute, i might try dex or something   :-)

Blarp

i use Fluury HP AC  and onethign els i forget been a litle bit but thinking of the Heroic stam and agi

AbyssalMage

I only run flurry here.

Tribute Haste is same slot as Item Haste (From every post I've read)

Heroic STR and DEX will increase your DPS if your gear already has an unnaturally high Heroic STR & DEX.  I know it noticible increases Zerker, Rogue, and Ranger DPS for the min/max'ers, but not sure what it would do for us as are DPS is shared with our warder.

What is the AC Tribute called.  More AC is always welcomed with how the newer zones actually check to see what your AC is.
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

bobokatt1970

The AC one is called Bulwark of Honor. +5 ac/tier me thinks.