Main Menu

What are good zones to 3 box for these levels

Started by noslen, August 05, 2005, 04:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noslen

Im looking for a good place from you experianced multi boxers, Im new to this so Im looking for a good EXP zone that is well sort of safe for now until I get used to 3 boxing  :wink:  I have a 69 War that buffs over 12k, 59 BST which buffs to about 5.7k and a 58 Clr...
70 Beastlord
Lord Noslen

Bristlebane Server

Skratz

Well since the beast doesnt have the 50% or the 65% slow.... I would reccommend somewhere like PoJ basement.  Its safe, little lag,  and still good xp for cleric and beast.

If you feel that is below you.  look into stillmoon, bloodfields and riwwi.   
It will be hard finding good xp for the war, while the rest are so far behind.
I would reccommend getting beast to 65 for good slow, and cleric to at least 62 for virtue so you can be more-so self-reliant for buffs.  (ex. if conv is dispelled you dont have to stop group to run out and get new one)
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre

noslen

Quote from: Skratz on August 05, 2005, 05:20:05 PM
Well since the beast doesnt have the 50% or the 65% slow.... I would reccommend somewhere like PoJ basement.  Its safe, little lag,  and still good xp for cleric and beast.

If you feel that is below you.  look into stillmoon, bloodfields and riwwi.   
It will be hard finding good xp for the war, while the rest are so far behind.
I would reccommend getting beast to 65 for good slow, and cleric to at least 62 for virtue so you can be more-so self-reliant for buffs.  (ex. if conv is dispelled you dont have to stop group to run out and get new one)

Thanks, that helps.. Im not so worried about getting the warrior EXP,  My main is my BST right  now
70 Beastlord
Lord Noslen

Bristlebane Server

Nusa

You might try boxing with the warrior out of group. The beast and cleric should be getting all the exp then, so long as your warrior doesn't out-dps the other two combined. You can control that if necessary.

bham

For pure exp I like the murk caves in eastern WoS. The warrior can probably tank these unslowed, which is handy because the beastlord slow might not land too well.

Bah, you probably have no snare...... Try this only if you have a reliable form of snare....
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Xzyro

GE inner i got my mage from 54-62 in about a week and i am not hardcore, maybe 3 hours play time before i break, if u put on full aa u would get 1% a kill on your warrior(thats with a 70 bst mowin em down and mage in team, for your situation id put war/bst in the team and have cleric sit out and do CH) its pretty brainless and the key is killin em fast to make up for the exp per kill, i did 2-3 at a time. if that dont work for u and u wanna try harder head up to pov and camp a castle side, also a really good spot is pom halflings and just do them if they are camped move in past them and do the first room/hallways they all hit for bout 340 max and are better exp than GE.

noslen

Quote from: Xzyro on August 08, 2005, 02:29:07 PM
GE inner i got my mage from 54-62 in about a week and i am not hardcore, maybe 3 hours play time before i break, if u put on full aa u would get 1% a kill on your warrior(thats with a 70 bst mowin em down and mage in team, for your situation id put war/bst in the team and have cleric sit out and do CH) its pretty brainless and the key is killin em fast to make up for the exp per kill, i did 2-3 at a time. if that dont work for u and u wanna try harder head up to pov and camp a castle side, also a really good spot is pom halflings and just do them if they are camped move in past them and do the first room/hallways they all hit for bout 340 max and are better exp than GE.

Not sure which zone GE is??
70 Beastlord
Lord Noslen

Bristlebane Server

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

noslen

70 Beastlord
Lord Noslen

Bristlebane Server

Skratz

I forgot about those.  Griegs and Droga are very good xp pre-65. 
Do riwwi if you can, and get your bst a new tunic/legs/sleeves from the zoneline near qinimi.  Night Watchman hits 900's and drops legs/sleeves, and god fungi is a rare/random drop from mobs there.  (Baleful Blood-soaked)
Legs and sleeves called "Watchman's" breeches and sleeves i think.  been a while.
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre

noslen

GE Worked great last night.. I stayed by zone in... I could tank 3 with my WAR and they were DB to him so I got some good AA points for him in there.. about 1% a kill..   Thanks Guys..
70 Beastlord
Lord Noslen

Bristlebane Server

Dakat

Plane of Valor is the best place for the level 58 and the 59. Shouldn't have very little trouble with the mobs here.

Once you get both characters to 62 go to bot. The 55% slow the beast has is enough.

Pre 60, you should get the beast his epic. Its so easy to obtain and the 55% proc slow is worth it. Your war will not have much difficulty keeping agro.

ebric

Broken record here but yeah GE is the place for you....get in to the gates though you will se a hige spike in XP gain.

noslen

Quote from: Dakat on August 10, 2005, 04:48:06 PM
Plane of Valor is the best place for the level 58 and the 59. Shouldn't have very little trouble with the mobs here.

Once you get both characters to 62 go to bot. The 55% slow the beast has is enough.

Pre 60, you should get the beast his epic. Its so easy to obtain and the 55% proc slow is worth it. Your war will not have much difficulty keeping agro.

I have my epic.. got it at 54
70 Beastlord
Lord Noslen

Bristlebane Server

Dakat

Since your bst does have epic, you could go to WOS at the south wall and pull all day long. Have the war pull and grab agro to start with, then step the beast in and pet and let his epic proc on the mobs.  The mobs here at the south wall are of the same caliper as those in BOT. All mobs here are 64 to 65, except the occasional named.  The only difference is these midigate any slow that gets casted.

With mmy 3 box team, 70 bst 65 dru and 59 cleric It was easy killing. In less then a month at the south wall, my cleric reached 67, I collected all the runes for their 66 - 68 spells, and tacked on 40+ aa.  I started the cleric not even 3 months ago.