Main Menu

Quick update...

Started by Tastian, October 08, 2004, 01:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

Hey hey.  Just wanted to let everyone know what's going on.  We should be getting a response to our top 10 list today, but it isn't looking like we'll hear very much back.  Omens has created some problems for beastlords and amplified previous ones.  I'm already working on a couple of changes to the top 10 list and a few other parses for the devs.  Over the weekend a few threads will pop in the forums dealing with things like dps, utility, etc.  They will basically be rough drafts of items that will be added to the top 10 list next time around in some way.  Please offer feedback on them, but try to stay on topic and civil.  I know it's not the best time to be a beastlord right now and believe me I'm parsing and logging as much as I can to try and get some very valid points across to various people at sony.  If anyone has logs or parses they'd like to share please PM or e-mail me about them.  I'll make more specific mention of things in the threads to follow, most will likely show up sometime saturday, but it'll depend how things go.

Jzath

Just want to throw a word of support to you Tastian.
Jzath, beastlord
70 bloodmoons
FV server
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1215044

Rhoam

Tastian, I Have to say that I feel honored to have someone like you working to make the beastlord class all that it should be. Thanks for all your hard work, it is not unnoticed or unappreciated. I know you will prove our case to Sony in a way that other class correspondents cannot provide for their classes. I think it will take some time for Sony to reply to our requests given all the mess that has come with this expansion, ie player rolebacks and rants from other classes. As long as you are working on our behalf, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I can be patient and wait for things ot improve.  OOW has really humbled the beastlord class in my opinion. I personally spend as much time soloing in OOW zones now as I have ever spent soloing in my EQ life. I cant get in pickup grps in the decent experience zones and my guild is just too small to offer the support I need to get into the right zones with any regularity. I have as many Omens spells as I do Gates spells : ZERO and it doesnt look like things will improve until we are given some utility to bring to a grp again. My DPS isnt on par with rogue dps or ranger dps and my slow is more unreliable now than it ever has been.  I am glad I can solo somewhat to offset the inability to get a group.

I am optimistic about the situation because of your involvement. After having read your posts, as well as many other beastlord posts on this board, I have conficence that our situation will be rationally and exhaustively set forth before the developers' eyes. I am so glad I found this board by reading another beastlkord board. The information  on this board has given me a better understanding of our class and the intelligence  and maturity of the people on this board have made me proud to be a beastlord