Main Menu

Protective spirit reset timer bugged?

Started by Rhoam, November 17, 2004, 09:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhoam

Hi all. Last night I had problems with  the reset timer on my protective spirit discipline. On three occasions the reuse time was set at over 30 minutes rather than 3 mins and change. At first I thought they stealth nerfed it but I checked my discipline window and the reset time read correctly. I relogged and the button was reset and showed the right reset time. Two more times this happened last night and each time I had to relog to fix the timer. Anyone else experience this or am I the lucky one?

Rarrum

30 minutes seems strange...

I have a friend though who's disc reset times mess up badly ( go to like 2 billion seconds ), If your clock is set to like 1980 or something, make sure it's right.. other than that, I dunno, not had any problems.

jitathab

Using default UI? or a custom one.
If custom does it go away when revert to the default?

Rhoam

I use the default UI. It happened again last night, reset timer was at 48 minutes. I logged off completely and did a file check, no files were downloaded but when I relogged I didnt experience the problem again. I think it has to do with zoning while the button is greyed out.  It set to 48 mins when I zoned from draniks to bloodfields with the button greyed and I think the button may have been greyed when I had the problem two nights ago as well. I couldnt recreate it last night and I am hoping that the problem is gone now. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this or just me.