Main Menu

DoTs getting some changes also on Test

Started by Sharrien, May 03, 2005, 01:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharrien

In general, the poison DoTs all get more damage, shorter cast times and lower mana cost.  The disease DoTs cost more to cast, but hit harder and last longer.  Not a bad set of changes, especially for poison DoTs.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Jkal_Shihar

Awesome, thanks Sharrien.

I'll have to see if up on lucy later. I have trouble accessing it at work.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Sarkaukar

Not just DoTs.  Take a look at multi-class heals, Chloroblast for instance. 

Chloroblast - that is a big change 1044pt/331 mana

04-25 22:58    Changed Casting Time from 3.0 seconds to 3.8 seconds
04-25 22:58    Changed Mana cost from 175 to 331
04-25 22:58    Changed Slot 1 from "Increase Hitpoints by 428" to "Increase Hitpoints by 994 (L55) to 1044 (L60)"

Tastian

There are a lot of spell changes on lucy.  Some right, some wrong, and some people wish were wrong hehe.  I was talking to a mage earlier that was kinda unhappy with a nuke being changed to a bolt.  8P  As always things on test can change, but if you see something on test that is an obvious bug please let me know so hopefully it won't make it live, or if it's a tweaking of a spell feedback it now and maybe we can get it adjusted before it goes live. 

Grbage

I like these changes. Been using my dot's since the agro reduction in groups and gained about 15dps overall. This will help even more.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

KirishuRN

Hate to see our heal casting time being increased. 3 seconds as it is is way to long  :-(
Kirishu's Magelo of <Echoes In Eternity> on Rodcet Nife Server

Some people are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your Face when you push them down a flight of stairs.