Roar of thunder...

Started by Tastian, August 28, 2004, 02:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sierf

i thought modify hate affected the hate you generate on an attack or spell
Sierf
Son of Cazic

cougerofeq

I hope your right - we sure need some hate reduction.

cougerofeq

something changed on this but I am not very good at reading Lucy when the class is listed as none - a resist change maybe?

Kromjr

Well Im happy they put in an AA/skill to reduce hate rather than lower hate across the board. Maybe Ill still be able to hold a shred of agro when I get stuck tanking..maybe..
Venerable Kromjr - 66 - Ogre Beastlord - Stromm

Pheral

Well, I wanted to use this for about a week before posting.  Honestly, I find it about as useful as Bestial Alignment.  At level 1, its works minorly well as a de-aggro, but with a 15 minute recast time, you can't rely on for normal groups or even too much at raids.

I'd rather they removed all the debuffing and damage and just gave a reasonable recast on it.  The damage is nice but with a short recast we could use our DoTs to make up for it.

Anyway, just my opinion on it, hopefully its not to late to make a few changes to it.
-- Pheral

Tastian

I'm still trying to invent time to put an actual number of the net DEaggro this gives.  It's not very much at level 1 like I mentioned and it seems to be more of a burst dps/debuff with no aggro type of skill than a DEaggro ability.  Again that could be ok if they made other changes, but we'll see.  Still trying to get various tweaks to the omen spell lineup atm.

Shrouded

Would it be possible to just remove the debuff and make the deaggro make your hate equal to the amount of hate of the person directly below you on the list -1?
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner