Main Menu

PoR bugs...

Started by Tastian, February 23, 2006, 03:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

Please post any new bugs or follow-up information here.  So far I've reported...

-  1st spell gem showing refresh is over when it isn't for spells with a refresh(nukes, fero, etc).

-  Devestation is making people lose gear if they lose their level because the items can no longer be equipped and if there isn't inventory space the items poof and then one has to petition.

*Response*  The check is currently...

If your inventory is full, items go to your bank
If your bank is full, items to go to your shared bank
If your shared bank is full, then they poof

They are aware of this, but for the time being it's best to try to leave some free space somewhere.  8)

I've also heard reports of mini-refreshes when weapons proc, but still waiting on more information.  Any other bugs/issues(that doesn't mean spirit of O sucking atm lol), please post them here.  8)

Zuukum

I am an officer in my guild, yet I can not designate others as alts as the patch message said was now an option.

-me
" border="0

Oiingo

Quote-  Hatchet is now emote killing pets, could use some more information on this. 

Hatchet's emoting has always killed pets.  It's one of the best reasons to have your warder out. Not like they'll survive his AE rampage for long, anyway, but at least this route they can be useful.
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre

Jazzera

QuoteI am an officer in my guild, yet I can not designate others as alts as the patch message said was now an option.

Try with the new default UI (/loadskin default_1)

Grolyn

I don't think guild leader or officer can designate someone as alt, only the player itself.

I also noticed the mini refresh of the spell gems when my weapon proces.

Zuukum

Tried it again tonight, 2 different computers, 2 different Officers in the same guild, 3 different interfaces including default_1, and I was not able to mark any as an alt.  Now I get a message that I did not get last night...

QuoteYou target is same/higher rank than you in your current guild

Guild leader logged in tonight, and he is able to designate people as alts.  I still can not.

-me
" border="0

Shieara

Also noticed proc bug here.  Doesn't hit every time I proc though and I haven't figured out exact correlation yet.

Rarrum

When they changed the felines in the freeport area to the new purrrfect bumpmapped feline models (puma for example), they broke the animal faction.  Previously those animals were KOS to most people and amiable to beastlords (druid/ranger also?).  Now they're just indifferent to everyone.

While this has 0 effect on the high end, as the devs seem to have thrown out our animal affinity, it's a balance of power change for the very low levels (like pre-pet.. ow).  Mainly it just bugs me to be losing yet another of our old abilities that set us apart...

Kanan

i'll need to test this, but its a possibility that the spell gem issue I am having is due to UI again.

Add'l details: when I initially cast the spell, the gem grey's out.. then when I cast another spell, it insta refreshes but won't cast.  Man.. you don't realize how much you depend on a slight visual cue until that cue is a false positive ><

I'm gonna try loading up default UI later on to see if I still have the issue... or if lodidodi just needs to update faster ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Tiggett

I just wanted to comment that I use the default interface and see the issue with the spell refresh not working correctly for my nuke that is in the first slot.

Kanan

cool.. saves me trouble of doing that ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Sanois

I client crash every time I use alt s to sit down

Rarrum

Another spell gem bug.. this one a bit worse:

I started casting Healing of Mikkidy... pet died before it landed... I wasn't meleeing or anything as I was stuck due to a bug... but my spell gems got "stuck" and I couldn't cast anything after that until I zoned.

Dreead

Hey!

I see epic click proced, but I can't say I have ever seen my pet break a mez ever.

Tastian

I have and it's almost always with the proc.  If you have your log could you maybe check the timestamps?  Sometimes lag at just the right (wrong) time will make the order of events have the pet not attack, but the proc go through on a mez'd mob.