Main Menu

PoR bugs...

Started by Tastian, February 23, 2006, 03:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biostar

The Find option is not working untill your right on your target.
[

Kanan

I had a small problem with it in Abysmal last night (wouldn't find one tailoring person), but it found the other no problem.  I think the stupid "mysterious forces" thing has been a bit of a bug for a while.  In baz, sometimes when I get it, I just go on up the the trader wing after trying it at zi & get the Donny Darko thingee going up there.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Chickennuggets

Even though I don't think it should be, it seems like distance from the target is an issue... sometimes you just have to be closer.  I've found that even using find PC in groups.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Kanan

last few days in the baz (stupid TS quests ;p) I've been having major issues with the find... I am within sight of the trader before it'll kick on =/

Chickennuggets

Maybe it's a combo of distance and how many posible /find targets are in zone.  Dunno.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Kanan

it bugged me when I had to be in the same room quadrant as one of the traders to get the effect yesterday evening.

TenceiCei

Having trouble with the auto bank button.  Item on cursor, click auto bank button and nothing happens, have to manually open the containers and place item in slot.  Using the default UI, not the default_old UI nor a custom UI.  Checked the data base in game with petition and see nothing on this problem.  Have run complete file check three times now and don't get a download  message.  Any suggestions?

sunkash

Try with the new default UI (/loadskin default_1)

Ran a search and don't find default_1 anywhere in my EQ folder, or subfolder.

Did a complete file check with patcher, and still dont have one.
When I select Load skin under options, only see default and default_old. Have been playing just over 2 years, and still using "I'm guessing the same UI as
I did back then.) Does SOE just assume that everyone playing are XML experts? and we know all the files the game
is using.. I know I don't, and was a bit confused when I read the message about the old UI would no longer be supported,
and we have to start using the new UI , and as typical didn't tell us, the names of the old or new, or how to tell what we were running. I still don't know if I'm running
the 'old' or the new UI... assuming since I didn't get this mysterious default_1 that its the old one. but how to get it?
yeah i did search correct default*.* in the eq folder.  Checked EQ website, and found a 2005 reference to default and default_old, but nothing recent.

reminds me of when they merged servers, and next day, everyones spell loads were 'missing' , and then after recreating them all which took
some time, someone say. oh all you had to do was find all your .ini files and rename them to the new server name. Know of a lot of people that
didnt know that, so I was just one of them. Not really a beast issue, or a bug "well the one true bug might be SOE programming".

hokarz

cloak of the spirit tracker is an evolving item that has 3 levels but at level 2, it's fully evolved.  Is there another level? or is there an intermediate set of stats at level2?
Savage Lord Hokarz

Nullef

I have the cloak also on 2 toons and lvl it to lvl 3...the lvl 2 stats were exactly identical to the final result link and i thought maybe it was linked to the lvl 2, but then when i got lvl3 on the cloak..nothing changed...it still had the same stats as lvl 2...think they forgot to add lvl 3 stats.
Nullef Fier of Stromm
75th Season of Fleas
1600+ aa

hokarz

I'm hoping they forgot to add level 3 stats :) When you click on the final result link, you get the cloak when it's at level 2, so I don't know. would like to see another 25 hitpoints, +1 to mana and hitpoin regen and more saves and +5 more avoidance :)
Savage Lord Hokarz

Kanan

heck.. that'd be great... instead of being a 5 hp upgrade, it'd be a 30 hp upgrade ;p

Taiglin

The roaming whirlwind aura deal in Arcstone aggros my pet. Of course there is no damage spam but can see her lock up from procs. Am iksar so that is an easy one to see. It hasn't pulled my pet off a mob but can't remember if I had /pet focus going at the time. If the pet is sitting there guarding a spot she will take off after it - after it passes over her.

Maybe the wind messes up her scales /shrug.

Edit: wonder if it is a deal where the aura casts on you and that is where the aggro is coming from. In this case it would be an NPC I guess. I *don't* think she aggroed on it if it hit me before it hit her but have really only seen it a handful of times so can't say for sure. I can say that we had the thing pass over us while we were killing a mob. After the mob died she did take off after the thing.

Edit #2: Another Bst and I were fighting in Arc and he pet left the mob we were fighting to chase the whirlwind. He doesn't have /pet focus.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

FesterFleabaggs

Quote from: Taiglin on March 01, 2006, 04:45:23 PM
The roaming whirlwind aura deal in Arcstone aggros my pet. Of course there is no damage spam but can see her lock up from procs. Am iksar so that is an easy one to see. It hasn't pulled my pet off a mob but can't remember if I had /pet focus going at the time. If the pet is sitting there guarding a spot she will take off after it - after it passes over her.

Maybe the wind messes up her scales /shrug.

Edit: wonder if it is a deal where the aura casts on you and that is where the aggro is coming from. In this case it would be an NPC I guess. I *don't* think she aggroed on it if it hit me before it hit her but have really only seen it a handful of times so can't say for sure. I can say that we had the thing pass over us while we were killing a mob. After the mob died she did take off after the thing.

Similer problem in LDoNs with the traps. Pet was fine until I got hit by a trap then pet would sit on trap trying to attack it. Had to /pet back off to get it back to me. Would not attack anything else until I did so. Did the same for necro pet in group.

"Fluffy.....fluffy?.....where the hell my warder go?"
Fester Fleabaggs - 65 Feral Lord
Corrine WinterSolstice - 63 Naturewalker (2 box)
Drozt De'soot - 55 Wizard
Gairith Mourneblade - 56 Paladin (Retired)
Stiy - 51 Monk (Corpsedragger)
Azrothe - 34 Necro
Haileey Commet - 53 Cleric (2 box)

Kanan

Mage level 70 pet aura: Rathe's Strength.  Effect is 10% damage mod, lands only on pets.

It affects all pets (dunno if that's intended or not), but it overwrites spirit of might.  Now I know that we don't get benefit from it at the higher end, where we have the damage mod haste buff, but should it eliminate the more lasting buff on the pet?