Started by Sukar, February 11, 2004, 03:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

totania

Quote from: RhaynneTotania... why did you quote Val?  lol

I haven't a clue.  =P

Member of Night Eternal

Emmdee

Oh god do i know the pain that is TRC.

Sunday night, mezzed mob gets loose when we are on the 8th Council member, starts summoning clerics, unmezzables get loose, wipe.
Monday night, mezzed mob gets loose when we are on the 11th Council member, summons clerics, more get loose, wipe.
Last night, 25 people go LD halfway thru killing the 10th Council member, including most of the chanters and half the CH chain. At least the wipe was quick.

I do not want to be around when we start doing the fish hardcore... theres 2 other guilds on my server that only need Corniav for time access, and we only need that and TRC. Lucky we are off-peak (AEST) so it's not too bad.

totania

Quote from: EmmdeeSunday night, mezzed mob gets loose when we are on the 8th Council member, starts summoning clerics, unmezzables get loose, wipe.  Monday night, mezzed mob gets loose when we are on the 11th Council member, summons clerics, more get loose, wipe.  Last night, 25 people go LD halfway thru killing the 10th Council member, including most of the chanters and half the CH chain. At least the wipe was quick.

I'd swear that TRC is coded specifically like this.  This is their entire behavior pattern right here.  You saw it first!

if true == BrokeFreeFromMez
{
   Kill_Two_Enchanters_Before_Mez_Works_Again()
}

if OfftankDead && GuyThatWasCCingMe == Dead
{
   WipeRaidYo()
}

QuoteI do not want to be around when we start doing the fish hardcore... theres 2 other guilds on my server that only need Corniav for time access, and we only need that and TRC. Lucky we are off-peak (AEST) so it's not too bad.

You guys did it right imo.  You do Coirnav and get his flagging over with first because you can't really cockblock on TRC.  That'll just piss off the membership of the guild doing the blocking.

Coirnav, you can shift 6 hours indefinitely with like 2 groups, if that.

Member of Night Eternal

Tailchaser

QuoteYou do Coirnav and get his flagging over with first because you can't really cockblock on TRC. That'll just piss off the membership of the guild doing the blocking.

ROFL how true  :D

Eeza

Heh, only on a euro timezone/server can you get AN ENTIRE FRIKKIN WEEK to work on Corny.  I think we had about 4 shots at Corny over the course of 3 months because of timezone disadvantages and cockblocking.  It left us with plenty of time to think about what we were doing though and zero room for error.

Pull an AE TL before blowing the squid ring on Xegony and you will be looking at no less than 2 other guilds camping the trigger respawn when you return. =/

malkor wolfestorm

TRC ... SUCKS  

First try get a feel
Second try 4.5hrs later and shitty assisting and 2-3 mezz ones loose on 12th

Third try , I swear every place I read it is 8 minutes from first one killed to last. Now I hear 7 minutes.   But anyway we kill the last one in like 7:20 and they respawn on their ramp. I swear I could hear every member of the guild screaming at their monitors.

Murkk Dakruul

How about having 11 council members mezzed/tanked, the 12th is dead and the rest will follow in about 10seconds...............and the server crashes....

The cherry on top was that the server was only down for like 2min. It's like they specifically crashed the server just for us!.

Yep, that day sucked.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Sukar

After 1 month on this event and 10 try, Coinarv died yesterday  :D
Woot, time access now  :D

Seigneur de la Sauvagerie  < Amoy Tagh > (Sebilis)

Kitana

Quote from: Murkk DakruulHow about having 11 council members mezzed/tanked, the 12th is dead and the rest will follow in about 10seconds...............and the server crashes....

Zoinks!

Grats Sukar to you and your guild on your Coirnav kill and Time access!  You are in for some real fun now  :wink: