Main Menu

Woohoo!

Started by Evandar, March 10, 2004, 10:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evandar

Sorry, I just had to post this (I'm so happy atm :D )

Grats me on our guilds fist Etheral Destroyer!! Now I just need to max that WA skill :p

:D  :D  :D  :D
Evandar - Antonius Bayle - Retired - EQ
Dalle - Tauren Warrior - EU Stormrage - WoW

Gekshia AB

http://www.addict.dk/rocjen/gekshia.jpg" border="0" usemap="#gekshia">http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=438836&resize=true" target="_blank" alt="Gekshia"s Magelo">http://www.mightydanes.dk" target="_blank" alt="Home of Mighty Danes">

Dummkopf

Hehe, grats, i got my guilds first looted ED as well (we had one on day one or so in time but couldnt loot due to time out).

And yes, WA is nice with it, but watch your aggro  :twisted:

Kirruu

Woot grats :) I was very happy when I got mine.

Gotta love those procs especially if you have the SCM3! *whack 1500DD* Sadly enough, that's more then our best nuke, even with focus items. I think the highest I nuked from the Frost Spear was 1401.
I have the Rotting Fist and the ED so I dual wield ugly chicken legs sometimes for fun. Yes, fun :P nobody ever said I make any sense, or that I have to!

Tastian

I like the graphics on ED/rotting fist lol.  I thought about getting rotting fist just for that reason.  Also Frost spear can hit harder than 1401.  I've gotten crits in the 1478(ish) range.  Almost all of my crits (with IDIV) are above 1400.  1444, I think my best was 1508 with a bard in group hehe.

Kitana

eww.. I hate the graphic on my ED ... but I do like the proc.  Just got mine last weekend and now I get to work on maxing out WA..  (more exp grinding YAY! ;p)  Even though I don't have the WA yet, I have still noticed a slight increase in agro... I can only imagine what it will be like when I do max out WA.

anyways, Grats on first ED l3wt!

Kashmiir Battlekat

GRATZ on ED!

My guild just recently entered PoTime. We are currently working on Tallon Zek.

Man hes a bitch :)

Dummkopf

I hit with frost spear well over 1500, but its kinda rare. Trushars tho crits to over 1700 and is nice as hell, now i need a better cold nuke focus  :twisted:

Razimir

ED has the best look in the EQ imo! With high quality textures on ED looks like a wooden snake swallowing spiked steeball, it has eyes and all! :D

But seriously ED is pretty lethal weapon (for the wielder), I have gotten killed numerous times in PoTime when ED procs begining of the fight...  That weapon is as evil as it looks like.

-Raz

Evandar

Thanks for the replies! :)

Hehe, I'm so happy right now! We just killed Bertox! And thats on our second time rota cycle! (Have 3 days a week in Time). With some luck we will be seeing Quarm today! :) (Doubt we will kill him tho :P )
Evandar - Antonius Bayle - Retired - EQ
Dalle - Tauren Warrior - EU Stormrage - WoW

Kirruu

Erase my previous nuke max. I just nuked for 1536 last night ;) (no bard, just E'Ci focus).

Mahes

Don't let the leezard scare you.  :wink:

He's probably the easiest named mob in PoTime once you figure it out.  Grats on your progressing.

Argach

Quarm easiest? I'd say Saryrn, TT and CT are all easier. But yeah, he isn't the hardest by far .. guess the mobs depend a lot on the guild, a friend was claiming RZ is soo hard and we got him really fast, some people have claimed Inny is hard and he didn't take that many tries for us .. but we did VZ forever.

Even after 10 or so kills VZ can still take us quite a few tries if there's bad luck involved, like 10k/2k ac rampage tank getting one-rounded.  :shock:

Murkk Dakruul

We were the same way. It took us weeks to get TZ and VZ. But we did all of phase 5 in our 1st day of raiding it.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Dummkopf

Aye, once you have VZ its all downhill. Although Quarm tends to be a longish fight (8 mins or so) its not a hard fight once you got a good working strat, VZ still wipes us sometimes, quarm never does.