Main Menu

Pit of the Lost

Started by Vorph, March 15, 2004, 09:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorph

Couple questions for people who've done this...

How long did it take you to get the 4-notch relic?  We have several people with 1-3 now and 4 just doesn't drop...ever (in 50+ kills of the Devotees).

How often can you do the Ageless Relic Protector event?  (once per set of 4 relics, or whenever you want like the Ikk raids?)

Must....get....boots. ^^

Rhaynne

Can do the Ageless any time you have 4 minors to turn in.

Mahes

We have a good number of people with 3 of the minors as well.  I'd say the first time it took us about...6 hours to get a full set.

Vorph

Thanks.  Got lucky and completed two sets of relics tonight... and naturally both the caster items dropped instead of boots.  Back to the farming, yay.

Valsuvious

We have been able to spawn this guy pretty much whenever we want to.  Think that we did it once something like 8 times back to back to back, and even did it from the same person going through the text again.  I know that at least 6 of those times we go the real ageless, but at least once he spawned a version that only split once, so we didn't get the items after they were killed.  The drops from here are all sporadic.  I've farmed this damn place more times than I'd like to admit, and after getting my first two pieces, I went through another 10 to get the 3rd one and then the 4th was the next one that I attempted to loot, so it's all pretty random.  But, at least the Ageless drops decent items (well, if you are anyone but a priest or chain class.. in otherwords, nothing for me  :( ) but everyone that I know that has wanted something from him has gotten it, including the recruits.