Main Menu

Jagged Onyx Staff

Started by Murkk Dakruul, March 23, 2004, 02:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voidstalker

I refuse to take any weapon with pink particles

victicus

QuoteI was cranking out 53dps in procs alone

if you do the math ED can only do around 35dps in procs with wa5 and scf3...unless your other procs were adding 18dps

course sometimes its gonna do more and sometimes less...but thats what it will average out to

Rainor Wolfheart

What pink particles, the onyx staff is purple.   :lol:   EPWs are blue, EDs green and shinais yellow.
Rainor Wolfheart
65 Beastlord of The Tribunal
<Sol Invictus>

Sempai

Quoteif you do the math ED can only do around 35dps in procs with wa5 and scf3...unless your other procs were adding 18dps

course sometimes its gonna do more and sometimes less...but thats what it will average out to

Sorry, that is all my procs not just ED. My mistake.

Although it is possible to increase the dps even more with combat effects I would assume.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Voidstalker

Quote from: Rainor WolfheartWhat pink particles, the onyx staff is purple.   :lol:   EPWs are blue, EDs green and shinais yellow.

It's pink/purple depending on you videocard.

Ghoat

FWIW I found ED/SoA (with WA5/SS etc) to be my best dps.  30+ dps from ED procs + the melee damage made it very hard to replace in MH, since I could not find another weapon that gave me the ability to do 60 or so DPS from my mainhand.

But I of course have not parsed in a while ;)

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll