Main Menu

Soling in PoFire

Started by Elrathin, April 18, 2004, 01:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elrathin

Where can this be done at in the zone?  And what tricks tips would you suggest?

Grymlok

Can tank solo first field mobs np, slightly harder than BoT giants.  The first fort mobs you can tank solo or kite, as well as kite the magma guardians on the bridge.  I've heard that some kite at tables in fro's castle, but seems too risky to me.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Murkk Dakruul

I kite the tables. It's pretty easy, mobs all come single. Just don't get hit. The biggest challenge is making it efficient, not surviving. :D  

This is also the only place I ever use hobble. Also I use flash of light. It's 13-14% aaxp per kill solo. I prefer to duo with someone who can snare. It's 8-9% aaxp per kill duo I believe.

It's really easy to exploit the pathing btw, but don't do that because cheating sucks.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Grymlok

I would be scared silly to use FoL for the off chance it might actually land.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Murkk Dakruul

It does land, often.:D

I kite on the ramp to Fennin, not at the tables. There is no chance the mob is going to run off and aggro adds. And when the mob is blinded it gives you a chance to med while the DoT's/Pet do damage. Also it is a very good way to build up aggro.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Flash of light is the best spell ever. :P
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.