Main Menu

Ground to a halt?

Started by jitathab, January 17, 2005, 01:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jitathab

Nothing happening here in a while anything happening on anything? or is the new expansion coming out sort of putting everything on hold?

Looks like we decided what is wrong but what now?

Tastian

With the holidays things slowed down so much.  Lots of boards were seeing a fraction of the posts they used to.  Lots went on vaction, etc.   The new expansion is generating some talk, but still not much.  The epic changes are finalized now I believe.  I've submitted a couple complilation lists this week with things like pet issues (iksars, buffs, scaling), but haven't heard anything.  Sony has today (monday) off as it's a national holiday in america I believe. 

Truthfully there just isn't a lot going on atm.  Soon as things pick back up or if anything new happens I'll be sure to pass it along, but atm there just isn't much to say I'm afraid.

jitathab

Thanks Tastian, im sure after expansion etc things will pick up once bugs are fixed :p

Tastian

I'm hoping.  More than that I'm hoping to catch a lot of the bugs in beta lol.  I feel bad checking the boards and seeing so few posts and having so little to really report.  Truth is though that a lot of our issues are well explained and have sufficent data to support them.  At this point it looks like we are just going to have to wait on some feedback, see how the expansion goes, the re-envisioning, the epic tweaks, etc and see how those things effect where we stand.  Hopefully we'll see some of our issues addressed in various ways.

Strigori

I already am losing faith in the rebalancing with the numerical stuff that they are using acording to Brenlo.  based on the "roles" in a group that they are using as a base to balance, we fit into 3 (buffs, debuffs, dps) albiet at(or near) the botttom of all of them.  Weather it works out or not will remaint o be seen
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Jkal_Shihar

Hey Tastian, just came back and playing somewhat. I still love eq2 though :)
Anyways, hows the progress been coming? what I miss in my 6mos of hiatus?
I saw the epic part and someone told me hobble now stacks so is it worth getting now??
Boy, I'm like my daughter question question question. hehehe
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*