Main Menu

Newbie Quest-

Started by Juaba, February 01, 2004, 12:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juaba

:?: I'm a young Vah Shir Beastlord doing the newbie quest.  I've been told by Animist Poen to take my hand wraps, 2 young hopper claws & forged fastners & put them into my kit . Then I'm to combined them & bring the results  + my initiate cloak back to Poen. How do I get forged fastners? I've tried EQ Traders web sight, but I couldn't find out how to make forged fastners. Can anyone help????

The young hopper claws - I'm not sure which ones they are, so any help there would be appreciated.

My last question concerns the Combat Abilities window. Scince my alter ego is a Mage, I've seen a combat window before. What are they for & how do I use it?    

Thanks

Tighe

Forged Fasteners is a sub-quest.  There's a walkthrough on EQTraders that's fairly accurate, read it closely and you should find the information you need.

Juaba

I tried EQ Traders & couldn't find any info about forged fastners, but I will
try again. Do you know what the combat abilities window is for. I've never seen one of these before. My alter ego is a Mage.   Thanks

Misser

Forged fastener, talk to the smith outside smithing building in SharVal, he gives fastener sub quest, he is deaf, so stand in front of him and hail a few times.

Combat abilities is for when you grow up and get disciplines  :twisted:
Misser - Veredi Arcanum CT

Exopa

I found this guide to be really useful and it includes lots of quests to gear yourself up.

http://www.paullynch.org/cgi-bin/Everquest-blosxom/VSBL/

This guide tells you what to collect and where to hunt at certain lvls.

Juaba

Thanks for all the  help