Previous topic - Next topic

Fairey

Class's you will need
4enchanters
4clerics
1-2 warriors
1 bard
1druid

When you have DDA spawned have everyone meet up at the bloodfields zone. Get the enchanters to get snared charmed mobs out of the first room that requires druid snaring. Put the pets at enterence to were DDA comes from tunnle and get on far back wall of room you just got your 4 pets from along with clerics. Then have bard pull DDA while bard pulling DDA have him Highsun the Pets this will allow them to respawn at their respawn point. Then bring DDA to zone first room were clerics will at max range heal tank and enchanter pets that hit for 400-1000hp damage unload on DDA and your pets can quad ! so nice ! DDA will Drop FAST but have enchanters stay on there charmed pets incase of breaks get it to be pet ASAP but since snared it is easy to do so. Now once you have done all this you can have all the fun in the word. DDA will Drop like a fly and you wont have wipes all the time. extra class's are nice but not required. Just a little FYI on best and easy strat. And dont attempted with out a war with atleast 12k hp buffed cause you will lose.  This is compliments of Fairey on Saryrn Server if you have any questions can message me in game.

seizelia

did this mob last night after many days of waiting for it .  Note almost all peeps there are well past time equipment, but we pulled DDA with south zone in , had the one war grab him.  shammies slowed DDA and tashed adds, bard highsunned them to spawn and 60 seconds later he was deaded no deaths on our part.  we had 16 people , 1 war, 2 chanters, 1 bard, 3 shammies, 3 beasts and 7 mages, wizzies, rangers, oh and one monk for the heck of it

Fairey

I also was there with Seizelia have done this stupid thing 4 times killed 4 times yet none for me... <hug Seizelia > from Hukaab

Fairey

And for the bonus side not Seizelia's GUILD for there kill = bad ass's they one of top guilds on server but they make it seem simple not even 1 of them close to death and they seemed kind of bored. Thats just one of my observations

Fairey

Thanks to Heaven and Earth and a couple other friends Hukaab HAD A FLAWLESS FIGHT ! this was great 19 people 1 bard to highsun mobs let me tell you this WAS SWEET we pulled DDA had 5 healer classes on blast heals on tank that only had 10k hp lol we had wizzies there with that much. It was a 20 second fight we had 3 mages and 4 rangers 1 bard 2 shamen 3 wizzies  1 tank and and 5 healers let me tell you it was A SLAUGHTER ! Heaven and Earth was a huge help and yet they top guild on Saryrn server. But its all gravey Thanks all that helped