Main Menu

55 BL and 65 cleric, Where to go?

Started by Zeone, April 13, 2004, 05:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeone

I have been doing things like PoJ basment, PoI zone in, PoN yard trash, LOL even some plane of hate. Any suggestions for faster xp? PoJ and PoI can get annoying with so many damn people running around and PoN is just flat out boring. I only goto Hate when my chanter friend is on and he starts to whine about his epic. So any suggestions for fast easy xp and mabey even some $$? I was thinking about Seb but i dont like runners  :x

Keelo Graeham

I like Plane of Disease personally. Maybe the rat caves or just trash from the courtyard. Guild groups there pretty frequently and the xp is pretty good. Of course, you could always just go solo in Dulak or Nadox and get the same amount of xp, better loot and no need to 2-box.
Keelo Graeham - 60th - Savage Lord - Brell Serilis

Dakat

If I were you, I would keep going back to PoH every chance you get.  Doing aa 100% I was average 17% per kill.  

Having a cleric as back-up you can go anywhere you want almost. You wont be as effective though unless you bring a better slower along.

Zeone

I have no problem killing the mobs in hate (snare is the only problem but cleric has the clicky snare neck). But i want to hit 65 before I do any AA's. I guess il have to keep helping my chanter friend in Hate and just hope to see dings asap =)