Main Menu

dryad

Started by fuunu, June 14, 2004, 10:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuunu

Ok currently 54 beastlord and was fighting dryads earlier.  Recently after the last couple of patches can no longer see spawn points.  Have Raedon 9800 pro.  All  particles are turned on any ideas.

Also it takes about 4-5 kills of dryads to make 1% as a val shir.  Was wondering if there was any better place or at this level is that normal.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=271091

Hereki

That is about normal, unfortunately.  Always remember that it isn't the exp per kill that matters, but exp over time; I found dryads quite effective for this reason.

Other spots at 54 include High Keep bards and nobles, and Dulak Harbor.  Plane of Justice and Plane of Disease are both possible at this level, too.

fuunu

any ideas why I cant see  the dryads spawning points any more and how to fix it

Hereki

Sorry, I have no idea.  Obviously the dryads spawn as you walk through their spawn point - I actually used a map that I made to work out exactly where they all are.

Gizzie

I recently stopped fighting in JPF and moved on to Velks. While I was fighting in JPF , I noticed I could only tell where the dryads were at night, so during daylight hours I would either fight at poacher camps(not a lot of xp but plenty of mobs and tons of hq pelt)s or entrance to Gnoll caves (better xp per mob but mobs hit harder and more problems with adds imho of course :D) . I also have a Radeon 9800pro but when I first came to zone it was dark and could see dryad spawn points then couldn't when daylight came so just assumed that was how it was so fought accordingly :D, hope this helps
Gizzie

Wildblood of Bertoxxulous
Proud Member of Extreme Annihilation

Zashir Swiftpaw

The Radeon drivers used to have a bug in them which would keep you from seeing the dryad spawns.  Have you updated your drivers?

JillieMT

Best Radeon drivers are HERE
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Shrouded

Was going to post a link to drivers but someone beat me to it while I was afk ><
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner