Main Menu

49-53

Started by Goretzu, January 04, 2004, 11:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goretzu

Just some decent hunting places I can remember whilst this forum fills up,

Bloodgills are great solo from 49-51 (actually from ~45 on really).
Entrance to Hole from ~47-51 or 52.
Poachers in Jaggedpine from 49-53 (and maybe some AA's in there if you're getting faction).
Thought Horrors - Mon Letalis 50-53/54.

Hereki

I found the Taskmaster room in Echo to be good for 49-52.  At 52, all of the slaves are now light blue, although TM will be dark blue for several more levels.

52-56, Jaggedpine dryads were great.  50% are light blue at 56, possibly more, but your kill rate goes up and you can kill the full spawn outside the basilisk caves, plus a few griffons.

49-54 (possibly higher): High Keep bards and nobles.  Faster experience than dryads or poachers.

Tailzin

Highkeep - nobles (and bards if you have the mana).

...the experience is very quick, the camp is easyish to split (stand in the corridor at the end, so only one noble can see you and the other is obscured by the beam, and pull him/her.

Kill quickly, the other one *might* add if they get a line of sight...but it's not a huge problem as long as both are slowed and you keep them apart (warder on the already half dead one, you on the add).

For solo exp I stayed until 55, a little late I know but again, solo exp at 55, it seemed quicker than PoJ exit groups and PoI.

Killing the two bards will hurt your bardie faction (League of Antonican Bards), but you're not a bard, and probably not planning to deliver any mail anytime soon, and a quick thrashing in Mistmoore should fix that :P
Tailzin
65 Feral Lord
## Venril Sathir ##

Numlumm

I always need pp or pp making items.

I like the grimling caves on the way to Acrylia caverns (fighting the knightnives)

Whiptail_Warclaw

I'm camping the Grimlimgs at the camp just outside the caves leading to AC. Exp is flowing along nicely at 53 and they are single pullable at 53.
Baron Whiptail "Mr Whippy" Warclaw
Iksar Savage Lord of 62 seasons.
Drinal server.
- Created: October 09, 2003.
Bringing ice-cream to the people of Norrath for the last 62 seasons...

"The only thing worse than one Beastlord, is six Beastlords, in a group, in the same zone as you... We'll try and leave you a few mobs."

rawllef

Jagged Pine forest, killing dryads, was crazy xp. I flew from 49-53 in like 2 days.

Akaran

A quick question on these dryads - do they offer up any sort of negative faction for a Vah Shir that I should be worried about?

Merescata

Not really..if you don't spawn the dryads..if you do, they just hate you more.
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Burrix

Bloodgills in LOIO are great xp and nice loot solo/duo  from ~LVL 45 to LVL50

After that I found JPF Pouchers to LVL 51 maybe 52 and Dryads to ~LVL55 to be good.
Dryads were faster then Nobles and Bards for me because I could keep killing. There too few nobles and bards to keep killing.

For groups (3 or more) I found the Veksar entrance to be good xp from ~LVL50

/wave
Burrix <Infectus> - Lvl 65 Beastlord on Valon Zek

tayon

Sorry about this rather newbie question but where in JPF would the dryads be located at, Would like to go camp them for a bit and see how good the exp rather is, thank you much for your help!
Tayon
 Epic'd 1.0
 lvl 70
  168 aa's
 beastlord

Keelo Graeham

Look for the trees that are lit up, make sure your dynamic lighting is on. Just walk up close to them and a dryad should pop from the tree.
Keelo Graeham - 60th - Savage Lord - Brell Serilis