Main Menu

Nadox, the mine ZO area

Started by Serval, January 17, 2004, 05:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serval

At 57, I could work this area without trouble.  All dark blues that you pull from the steps to the temple.  Very easy to single pull.  When the Brusiers are all gone you can peek into the temple and pull from there.  The only problem is its not the most easy place to get too.  If you have a druid friend, they can Succor you to this area from the other side of Nadox.

I am almost 59 now and some of the mobs in the temple are starting to turn light blue.

Serval

Gabaab

I have hunted this area since around 54 or so. As long as you dont trigger the named that can spawn off of any of the bruisers (I believe) it is fairly safe. Just expect a fair amount of downtime to heal and med between fights until 56 or so.  Also, be careful if you pull from the Shrine as there are two scripted encounters in there that spawn when you kill the right mobs. One of them isnt that bad, but the other spawns a good number of 50 lvl casters I believe.  All in all it can be fun if ya like soloing, and it is good XP and loot. Although at 57 now I am finding that the XP is soloing down fast.

BarbBST

Just curious, are you referring to the shrine bruisers? Seems like they are L43 mobs, how's the xp for u guys at L57?  Eg how many kills = how many xp%?   I'm using a 65 dood to PL, just wonder if there is enuff spawns to kill w/o any downtime?

Dakat

I took my bot 54 druid over there today. I zoned in from Trogian Mines, same spot where your evac is.  

There was a druid already soloing here (ZI). So I went on to the Temple.

There were quite a few mobs inside.  2 at the entrance, 4 on left, 4 on right, up front before the stage, you had 3 on left, 3 on right.  Up on stage, 2 on right, 2 on left, and about 6 to 8 in the middle.  Quite a few mobs as you can see.

I had never been here before so I played it cautious.  I parked the druid outside the building just before entrance.  Made and buffed pet, ds as well. I go in and target the 2 near entrance, both green.  Pulled singlely and killed them rather quickly.

On left and right against walls were Temple Initiates (sp) most all were green with about 1 in 6 being light blue. In front of the stage a named was there, Spiritcharmer Hargortaz. Killed him (LB to me) and he dropped Bracelet of the Spiritcharmer.  As I cleared everything I got up to the stage area and targeted a few mobs and pulled one near center. When I got to camp, it was High Priest Bloodspear (LB as well).  Killed him and I got some text about I don't know what I am doing or something other, then mobs around center stage despawned and blue to me mobs spawned.  I pulled one, Ambassador or somethingother and 2 of his friends came.  I didnt hang around long enough after to see how they were hitting or anything. I assume they are around level 54 ish, even con to my druid. With 3 on my pet, all slowed they were not doing that great of damage to my pet.  However I didn't take the chance and evaced out of the area.

I'd say about 30 min total killing time at the max and my druid got about 3% exp total.  Not really impressive.  

I'd never hunted inside here before, but mobs were dropping real quick. About the same as AC or Nurga. Fairly quick if ya get my meaning.  Having killed everything in the area up to the stage, I never went below 80%, never healed pet or self.  Out of about 20 mobs total, 4 or 5 gave exp to me.  They did drop between 6 and 12pp per kill along with the fine steel type weapons that sell for 5pp each.

Hereki

Steps/temple is a spot for level 54-59, really, not 65.  Lava elementals at the Gunthak zone in are for lower levels, and a good camp for mid 40s.

The open area around the fire is good for 58-62, and a decent base for higher.  You can also choose to wander in the undead area (docks) or luggald tunnels there.  It is all very doable at 65, and with the hot spot mods might now be ok experience.  Previously I much preferred Nurga over Nadox for easy exp - easier pulls, easier kills, better exp/time.