Main Menu

Erana respawn in Ruined City ?

Started by Zagumm, September 24, 2004, 09:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zagumm

Has anyone worked out the correct spawn/despawn cycle for Erana yet ? I watched her despawn over 2 hours ago and still not back.

Zagumm

I posted too fast  - seems its 2 hours 4 minutes for respawn.

Bananea

Yeah it's approximately 2 hours after despawn.

Urim

Got some people to help on final fight, turned in ran and killed it and ran back to do turn in. Took no more then 10 minutes or so and the bastard had despawned on me. Now im sitting here wasting time waiting for her to respawn.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Rajah

Ok, question about this... if the npc despawns while you're fighting the mobs, do you need to re-initiate the quest before you hand in? or just hand in the totem when she's up?

please clarify because i'm having the same problem

~Raj

Urim

People in channel told me to just hand in totem ... makes sense because if we were to turn in cloak again then Dark Animist would spawn again.

Just hoping they are right because i dont want to lose my totem and do fight over again.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Rajah

Deiadrox

Read your text hehe:

Erana Farrel says 'Egads, me friend. It has been summoned from the ground. Take as many friends as ye can muster. Ye are going to need them. This creature will be surrounded by summoned spirits of our very own warders. Ye must release as many of those abused spirits as ye can and dispatch the animist. That beast must have something he uses to control the warders. Return it to me!'

Rajah

I read it a few times Deiadrox... my question was, WILL she accept it even though the event hasn't been triggered. There have been quests in the past that npc's have eaten "looted turn-in" items when the quest was not initiated prior. I'm just being cautious.

thanks

Deiadrox

[edit] she popped.. did turn in Np, w/o spawning him agian.