Main Menu

Warder Issues

Started by zzmaller, June 18, 2005, 10:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzmaller

I am having major issues with my pet

I cant seem to get it to change targets of loose agro list
cant get it to focus on new target with pet focus
and if i leave pet on too long and a ae hist it ittakes off even if it was on hold.

If any one else has any of these issues please post and let me know i am not crazy
:-o

Vogue

Yargh. Hi der, honee. Me not habve dem problems..but it could be cause Mabel smurter dan you scaled rat.  Ebverybody knowd Iksar pets be dumb as dumb do.

/e bats her eyelashes

neight

Quote from: zzmaller on June 18, 2005, 10:47:24 PM
I cant seem to get it to change targets of loose agro list
cant get it to focus on new target with pet focus
and if i leave pet on too long and a ae hist it ittakes off even if it was on hold.

I don't know what to tell you about the first two issues. I'm not sure what the first is saying, and I've never had a problem at all changing targets while /pet focus was active.

What may be causing the third issue is that /pet hold seems to be "cancelled" (in lack of a better word) by issuing a /pet focus command. Get into the habit of issuing another hold after a focus, and your problem may go away. Mine did. )

Neight
Neight Wulfe <Requiem>
75 Barbarian Beastlord
The Tribunal

Dakat

Post here of how your hotkeys are set. You probably have a word misplaced or in the wrong order. This is about the only reason your pet would not listen to your directions.

Grbage

Read somewhere on EQLive that the basic pet commands are broken if you are using the shortened command version. You have to have the full command right now. Pulling off the top of my head because at work and dont remember how the wording is but for an example /pet follow will not work while /pet follow me will.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

zzmaller

rage

/attack off
/pet back off
/pet hold
/say msg

NunnyaBiz

So, was the "fix" for our pets on this patch to lower their average max hit?

Prior to the patch my pet very regularly hit for max either 105 or 117 (GoP) not uncommon at all to have strings of max hits 105x5.

After patch I was getting strings of hits UNDER 30, I haven't seen pet hit like that since level 29.
In 5 hours I never once saw more than 3 hits for max damage in a row, most were 105/55/45/28/33 or something simular.

waraura

Alot of things are kind of screwy, I'm sure they will all be fixed to SOE specs asap.
Beastlord ~Waraura~
Cleric ~Warheal~
Enchanter ~Daynaria~
-The War Council-  
Saryrn