Main Menu

Changes on Lucy?

Started by Sharrien, June 17, 2005, 02:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharrien

Any idea what they are doing with paragon on Lucy today?  Druid wood line is also listed with changes.  The change is only to an unknown attribute, so could be anything including that it could be merely a marker for the programmers.  Was just wondering if Tast had heard any rumors of changes coming down the pipe.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Tastian

*shrugs*  Most of the MGB AAs were tweaked with the same change.  Ancestral aid, cel regen, auspice of the hunter, spirit of wood, etc were all tweaked.  The change actually undoes a change they made a few months ago according to the spell history. 

Sklak

Looks like they might be switching Auspice of the hunter, Paragon, SoTW, Celestial Regen all to go to short term buff box / song box rather than taking up primary buff slot.  (Just an educated guess based on quick review of bard songs / other buffs for this same Unknown 200).  Only bard songs that show in short term window appear to be coded 0, other buffs I checked quickly are all currently coded as 1.

Would be a very welcome change.

Gotog Ironskull

Oh that be nice fer dem ta do.   Always hate no gettin me own Paragon Cause got too many Buffs or mor likly too many Dot on me.

Gotog IronSkull
70 Oger Beastlord
Me Droppings

Tastian

Played around with perfection some on test and don't notice any change at all.  The buff still goes to the normal buff box, not the bard song box.  Also it still isn't showing up in the total for your HoT spells message.  *shrugs*  It's still healing though.

Strigori

its probly something to do with new stacking issues with buffs/aa for the next expansion that will show up on lucy in the next couple weeks.
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Bengali

My guess would be that they are changing them so they don't give the "has worn off on X" message anymore.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"