Main Menu

beastial frenzy instant recast bug although i have herd...

Started by lmd, July 18, 2005, 02:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lmd

example on how to get this to work

1) get yourself max buffed
2) have hotkey for bf aa in hitkeywindow
3) have mouse over a dummy buff and get rdy to click it off
4) hit the bf hot key and imediatly after clicking it click off the dummy buff

this cause the bf aa to reset yet it will still land on you and if you open inv. window it does show you getting the extra attack

side note: i have been told that this is actualy a bug on the players end and you will not actualy get the extra atk this bug also works for the vet. aa for resist although u have to time it just right. i plan on testing weather this is just a bug on the players side on monday-going to test it with the resist  vet aa ( will only wear apr 200pr in gear) then bug vet. aa and have a necro toss some dots on me see if they land will let ya know the results  sometime monday-tuesday
Predator Perico Thegreatequalizer of Tallon Zek<75beastlrod-1512aa>

Urim

No offense .... but spreading bugs around so more people can exploit them probably isn't the best thing to do. Especially since you comment that you know this is a bug.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

lmd

pls do take offense!!!!!!!!!

see eq goes through these post maybe now they will know of it if they didn't and fix it

Urim

And sending in a bug report or sending an email wouldnt have done the same thing? They do not come and read these posts as much as you apparently think.

All this post is doing is giving people ideas of how to exploit/cheat in game. Especially since your telling the people reading to go out pretty much try it for themselves by using these simple 4 steps.
Maelin Starpyre

Dummkopf

Well, there are similar exploits around at the moment, for example the divine rez exploit which is the only thing that allows some guilds to beat highend encounters (neverending mana for example). I think this one is in the same league and its reportedly working on all insta cast aa abilities.

lmd

i have done in game /bug report and all i can ingame so..... give me a break u winey cry babys look at the title of this forum section  "Sony Beastlord Correpondent Information" if yous are going to flame i believe there is a section for flames this area isnt for that no stop being little children and post in correct area on how post bugs on forums is wrong the go in game use them and keep on acting like you dont use them jump on more forums and post flame poast to make u feel better about cheat yourself FLAME ON!!

JillieMT

No, there won't be any flaming. Let's just settle down, hehe!

I think the post is appropriate, as the poster made this in Tastian's forum. Anywhere else may have been shady, but if its here, then its an honest attempt to bring the bug to light to the proper authorities.

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Tastian

Sony has said that they do want people to bring bugs to their attention.  There are lots of bugs that people assume they know about and they don't.  I am pretty sure I'd mentioned this before, but I'll make sure.  Posting bugs like this does allow more people to exploit it, but it also makes it a more known issue, more people can /bug it, etc.  A PM to me probably would have sufficed, but it's hard to tell sometimes hehe.

Urim

Quotei have done in game /bug report and all i can ingame so..... give me a break u winey cry babys look at the title of this forum section  "Sony Beastlord Correpondent Information" if yous are going to flame i believe there is a section for flames this area isnt for that no stop being little children and post in correct area on how post bugs on forums is wrong the go in game use them and keep on acting like you dont use them jump on more forums and post flame poast to make u feel better about cheat yourself FLAME ON!!

Don't think anybody was flaming you, i certainly wasn't, and the only flames i see are you insinuating that i am a cheater. Just trying to point out to you that the way your going about trying to get this fixed is only going to cause more people to use the exploit. You could have left out step-by-step instructions, simple as that.

This bug has been known for a while now (and the bug to which you are referring isn't even the tip of the iceberg), and the devs sure as heck know about it. I'm sure they are working on the solution as we type this out but giving more people knowledge of the bug doesn't help anything in the meantime.
Maelin Starpyre

Rarrum

I don't see how it makes a huge difference either way... they don't really seem to care about bugs as long as the game still at least functions.  I'd be hard pressed to go over 2 minutes in EQ nowadays without encountering some annoying bug or another.  If I get time I'm going to setup my own tracker, just to show how rediculous it's getting.

Peteums

Correction, unless you post bugs liek that publically , SoE will have to pressure to fix the bugs, unless a ton of people are using it. SoE would never go nuts to fix something if only a select few were exploiting a bug, but if it becomes an epidemic you can bet you will see it on the next patch.

Tastian

I believe this is now fixed on their end, but isn't live yet.