Main Menu

Pet GoD aa's

Started by Skratchen, May 28, 2004, 03:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skratchen

I was curious if anyone had done some parsing of before and after buying the 2 GoD pet aa's, Warder's Fury and Warder's Alacrity.  I'm wondering what the DPS is of a DPoC focused pet would be before and then after fully applying those 2 GoD aa's.

Hey Skratchen!! How many times did slow get resisted on that last mob? Oh, three or four times...

Coprolith

Search is your friend...

Tastian has parsed out both these skills andhis results are still on the first page
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

Skratchen

I put Warder's Fury and Warder's Alacrity into the search, and lo and behold, this topic comes up.  I must be missing something or the existing information uses different terminoligy.  Thanks anyway

Hey Skratchen!! How many times did slow get resisted on that last mob? Oh, three or four times...

Tastian

http://www.beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1516

That's the final overall GoD offensive AA post from this page.  There's also two threads intial warder's fury/alacrity parses.  

In tier 1 with Dpoc and maxed Warder's fury and alacrity my pet does ~65-70dps.  Pet damage will always jump around because of AC, but the link above gives you a breakdown of the gains.