Main Menu

/disc?

Started by Graeloth, February 05, 2004, 03:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graeloth

Is there a list of /discs we get somewhere? I tried search and couldn't find anything. Or maybe we don't get them at all? Obviously, I am not that high. Not yet at least :)
Graeloth
Beastlord of Halas

Breko

eqmanual_supplement.txt in your eq directory

General Hybrid Disciplines (All Hybrid Classes) (Velious expansion or later only).

RESISTANT (Level 51 - Velious Only) +10 to all resistances.  This discipline lasts for 1 minute, and has a base reuse time of 1 hour.  The reuse time for this discipline will decrease as you level.

FEARLESS (Level 54 - Velious Only) Immunity to "Fear" and all spells that cause "fear".  This discipline lasts for 11 seconds, and has a base reuse time of 1 hour.  The reuse time for this discipline will decrease as you level.

Beastlord Disciplines (Luclin expansion or later only).

POTECTIVE SPIRIT (Level 55 - Luclin Only) When using this discipline, the beastlord will take roughly 1/3rd damage from most physical attacks. This discipline lasts for 12 seconds, and has a base reuse time of 12 minutes.  The reuse time for this discipline will decrease as the beastlord gains additional levels.

BESTIAL RAGE (Level 60 - Luclin Only) When using this discipline, all hits landed by the beastlord will be for at least four times the base weapons damage. This discipline lasts for 12 seconds, and has a base reuse time of 30 minutes.  The reuse time for this discipline will decrease as the beastlord gains additional levels.

These are outdated with the new disc system. You need to buy each disc (about 2cp each, in east commons tunnel or PoK) and hand the tome to a guildmaster to 'learn' the discs, then activate them with the new disc/sta thingy, or a command line/hotkey.

/disc resistant
/disc fearless
/disc protective (only one word, and spelled right)
/disc bestial (same)

They drain your newstamina (yellow bar) while going, and only one can be going at the same time. But most are unlinked, so you can use protective then right after that use resistant (or whatever) as long as you have enough staminabar.

There's some new 61+ ones too.

Gariyn

Beastial Frenzy at lvl 60

Procective spirit at lvl 55 I think

We also get the resist, fear which are at a lower lvl I cant remenber what lvl.

I think thats it though.

:twisted:
Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

Zoban

resistant
protective
fear resistant
breatial

all purchaseable in EC tunnel.

CTRL 1-4 to use. after turning in to guild master

Graeloth

Thanks everyone for the info :)
Graeloth
Beastlord of Halas

Maeceo

Quoteresistant
protective
fear resistant
breatial

all purchaseable in EC tunnel.

CTRL 1-4 to use. after turning in to guild master

Wow, is this something that I need to actually set up or is this the default once I get these? One thing that I have a problem with is that I have a custom UI and I cannot see the combat window to make hotkeys (without going default, making, then coming back to the normal UI). This would own as a time saver!

Lithale

Does fearless last longer now?  I used it on an AD raid and it seemed like it lasted longer than 11 sec.  Not sure though, it was chaos at its finest.

Xuthaz

fearless lasts 60 seconds now and resistant adds +20 to all resists instead of +10, i believe.
Elder Xuthaz Everhate
- Iksar Feral Lord -