Main Menu

/Disc Bug

Started by Mahes, February 09, 2004, 08:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Googenstien

When the new tomes went live I had recasts on the discs be some crazy number like 2000 hours or something. After petition guide said for me to check my computers clock and make sure time is right and restart computer.  

Funny thing is that I did have a clock problem that day and after i checked and restarted it fixed it. Also know a few others who had same type of problem. Check your system clock, probably isnt it - but it cant hurt to try.
Googs

Dummkopf

I think the clock problem is something different, it exists (i had the same problem) but i had the greying out on days without any clock problems on my computer.

Relogging helps though.

TerjynPovar

If it's the same thing I had, relogging doesn't help at all, except perhaps to waste some time towards the refresh timer.  Thank god I was with a group of friends as opposed to a pickup group, would love to explain that...Sorry, I can't slow, or summon a pet, or anything.  But I'll beat on stuff till the cows come home!
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Soriab

I have /bugged /feedback many times on this and its still broken....

Kaspur

Had this happen a few nights ago and thought it was just something stupid I had done.

Glad to know that while it is something stupid it's NOT me this time!  :wink:

I'll be sure and /bug it next time it happens.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=837551">Kaspur Ghostpaws
Vah Shir Feral Lord

TheOriginalGronker

Quote from: bugmanhappens to me as well.

have also had the bug where i start a ldon mission to find my disc have been deleted and have to go buy them.

I don't think this is what people are talking about in this thread but precisely this happened to me.  Actually, it hit my whole LDoN group - two 65 monks and a 65 warrior lost their disciplines (don't ask me about the group makeup ... blasted pickup groups ...).  All disciplines were erased not greyed out .. had to go buy the books and hand them back in.  Not bad for a BST for a few cp but the monks and warrior were not amused.

Course I forgot to hand in my books for the next adventure and my usual "rush into the room and pop protective spirit while 5 mobs beat on me" didn't have the result I wanted when I couldn't use that discipline ...