Main Menu

++GoD++

Started by Dorrogtr T`A, February 20, 2004, 01:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorrogtr T`A

Whoever says GoD makes me giggle  :lol: For me, I've got a few great reasons. I've gotten about 130k off the new expansion farming Natimbi by getting Talisman of the Spiritseer to drop, they drop off yard trash in Natimbi. They sell around 40k-55k, and I've gotten 3 so far. The zones are beautiful, and the new mobs look awesome, especially those zombie dog things. And reason 3, UPGRADES. Elemental level gear drops in zones that can easily be single grouped. Yard trash drops great stuff in Barindu, and Ferubi. I was shocked to see that I upgraded my Gold Inlaid Ulak, that dropped off a blue con mob, that hits like a PoN Raven, and replaced it with these Abysmal Sea Wraps, an AWESOME offhander, 18 damage, decent enough stats, AND a 50dd proc. Another thing on the + side, THEY HAVE A GREEN SPARKLY GRAPHIC!!!
Well, that's all I've got to say for now. If you don't have GoD, I do suggest you get it. BTW.. Pet Flurry is cool.  :)

Edit: I know in my Magelo, I'm not using the Wraps.. that's because there was no entry found for them yet.  :(

The Kittenpeeler

Wonderful! By the time i get out here, the talismans will be 3k and drop rates will be nerfed and the next two expansions will be out!

*Is grumpy today* :x

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=872119">http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/Kittenpeeler/Sarthasig.jpg>

Lorathir

Quote from: The KittenpeelerWonderful! By the time i get out here, the talismans will be 3k and drop rates will be nerfed and the next two expansions will be out!

*Is grumpy today* :x

Rofl! I'm in the same boat i reckon... :(

Glad you're enjoying it though Dorrogtr. It's getting a lot of flak atm, nice to see it is hitting the spot for some.

Junaru

Looks like I'm heading back to GoD for a neck piece.. :) Thanks for the info..
Junaru
Ayonae Ro
My Gear

Felidae

No doubt it's good for the loot if you are into that.

Junaru

QuoteNo doubt it's good for the loot if you are into that.

Hehe I'm only level 52.. I get great exp from these.. And if one of these drop even better..
Junaru
Ayonae Ro
My Gear

Kivahri Raynsmajic

how do you guys even get groups?
i got the expansion yesterday, zoned into Natimbi with the magus, and was slaughtered by one of htose little lizard things within 2 minutes.....
luckily got a rez, hung around for a little while after that LFG, but no groups...
and most of the people there were 60+, if not 65
hehe, not a good way to start the expansion, but hey, im liking my zerker :D
Kivahri Raynsmajic and his faithful companion Zeke
Vah Shir Beastlord, worshipper of the Goddess of Imaginary Light
<Crown and Ring>
"We all live, and we all die, but that does not begin to justify you." AL
"It can't rain all the time" Eric Draven R.I.P Brandon Lee

Soriab

LOL how do we get groups? Ask in guild or just turn on LFG, When I am raiding and I turn on LFG to get into the raid I get between 3-5 tells in less than 5 minuites for LoND Hard and GoD groups and the occasional BoT Group.

Pojodan

Yeesh.. and here I remember well when the most sheer sign of uberness for any casting class was to have a total of Flowing Thought ONE, like Cazic Thule's Brain or the like.  Now if you don't have Flowing Thought 15 something's seriously wrong with you.

Strange that this necklace is dropping off of such low level trash (Hehe.. lvl 43 MoBs are now 'trash'), either we'll be seeing them at 2k each in a couple months or their drop rates will be nerfed to oblivion.

Is it just me or is EQ features/items either one step above uselessness or one step below overusefulness?