Main Menu

"Please allow myself to introduce.... myself..."

Started by Gasious, June 18, 2004, 08:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gasious

Greetings, my feral companions!!

I am Gasious Illwinds, 33 Ogre Beastlord.  I have recently returned from a loooooooooooooong hiatus from EQ.  I am apparently a glutton for punishment ;).  When I left, I was a 65 cleric and a 62 Rogue, a plethora of other alts/mules, and the beastie boy in me was as I am today - 33.

I have decided to concentrate on one character - namely Gasious - and have sold off gear on other alts to revamp my gear.  I am fairly satisfied with most everything I have... should see me past 55 in most cases.  If you care to see:

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=762622

I have a big question that likely has many answers.  How much has changed since around August 2003?  I am fairly certain I am going to be re-learning the class as I go so was looking for a few good pointers.  One huge difference I am aware of is how warders are summoned.  But other than that, I am not sure.  

I welcome any advice, tips, pointers, info - whatever.  Thanks in advance.

Your Brother-In-Arms,

Gas

rorith

Warder summoning hasn't changed since 2003... I think it was changed sometime in 2001, shortly after the release of Luclin.

Those who fear the dogs of war, have never met the cats...

Gasious

Thats probably why I am aware of it hehe I didn't recall when it was.

Kashmiir Battlekat

Actually Warder summoning changed sometime in mid-late 2002 as when I intiially created Kashmiir I summoned my warder with my skill and not a spell.

Otuol

Well i can't really think of anything new you might not know about other than some GoD weapons out there i.e. Velium Inlaid Claws,  Golden Wraps and the SHO from LDoN's.  There is some new gear filtering from GoD zones as well, Baleful Blood Soaked Curaiss (sp?) .

Other than that, your gear look s great to carry you into the mid-50's.  The only things I wold look at replacing as you get close to that mark are the bracers (Bracer of Vicious Ooze, Bracer of Benevolence, Fungus Smeared Bracer), maybe the earring and your face item (mask of flourishing fungus, Rotting Eye Mask, Blazing Eye Skull Mask).  But, really you are looking good.  Welcome back and have fun leveling the young beastie.

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Ttony

Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Gasious

Thanks everyone!  I look forward to enjoying some jerky and mead over a nice campfire!  Look me up if you are on Xev.  It seems most everyone I knew is gone.