Main Menu

"Old-School-Classic EQ" Guild - Mordan Rasp

Started by keen17, July 12, 2004, 03:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JillieMT

I take it that you are not interested in the guild Kreseth...

:P
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Lorathir

Quote from: keen17we are now approaching almost 100 members.

Looks like the guild is up and running, presumably with 100 people quite happy with whatever restrictions are in place. And I'm betting the restrictions will be adaptable and not set in stone.

Good luck to you, keen17 - it's a great idea, and if I was planning on making an alt on another server, I'd be apping too. Hope the guild goes from strength to strength.  8)

keen17

Quotehow the hell can you ask people to stay level 51 and under when kunark was levels 1-60?

We have opened Kunark zones and equipment up for the guild because we WANTED to. Also, we won't be raiding kunark mobs until after we release the level 51 cap...prior to the release of the 51 cap we will be concentrating on old world mobs such as Vox/Naggy ect.  

We designed this guild to play by OUR rules.  We aren't some hardcore cultish guild with anal retentive attention to every last detail...we are playing old style with a few exceptions that we made for ourselves.  We are approaching 100 members so obviously we have made an environment that a lot of people seem to enjoy. =)

Bulge

Way to go, guys, I remember having great fun myself when I ported over to Kane Bayle when that server came live and started from scratch with a Beastlord back in 2002. If I wasn't so content with where I am now, I would have joined you guys. :)
Bulge, 66 Beastlord of Third Era, Antonius Bayle(formerly Kane Bayle), temporarily retired.
Sterk, 45 SK of Indigo Skies, 6-box on Rathe server, and progressing through TSS.