Main Menu

*clubs you over the head from test server*

Started by Tastian, September 01, 2004, 03:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mneumenth

Mneumenth
"When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf@#$er in the room...Accept no substitute."

Aubre

Predator Aubre Tigre
Wildblood of Mithril Web
Lanys T'vyl Server

Razimir

If this goes live I will not complain about OOW! (bought 2hb toy from Inktuta...).

-Raz

JillieMT

Yay! I liked my old Baton of Torment, I might have to break that out again! :)
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Incite

Woot!

I am drooling even more at the thought of getting my hands on an Ethereal Destroyer now.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=993776">http://www.border.plus.com/images/Incite1.jpg">

No bounce, no play.

Sikkem

Quote from: InciteWoot!

I am drooling even more at the thought of getting my hands on an Ethereal Destroyer now.

Aye same, I think everyone else has one so next drop could be mine  :twisted:

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Hzark

Can someone confirm whether piercing has had cap raised?

(/em waves dagger of distraction threateningly)
Wildcaller Hzark Drakyr

www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=688699

Kreseth

Damn it, now they need to fix the invis bug so I can get my body back!!!  Missed out on quarm whoopin too :(

--Kreseth

Nekokirei

Quote from: Tastian[Tue Aug 31 23:40:02 2004] You have become better at 1H Blunt! (226)

/groan

Oh man, it took forever to get my 1hb up to 200--j/k higher skill cap on 1hb does rock. :)
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Tardar

Goretzu

Nice!!   :D

Wonder what the caps will be and if it's piercing as well.

Mneumenth

Countdown to *whinefest*...

How long until other classes start complaining about the BL "love"?  IMO, this is long overdue.  The only thing others have to complain about, realistically, will be more competition for some drops, heheheee.

This is awesome news, Tastian.  Thank you.
Mneumenth
"When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf@#$er in the room...Accept no substitute."

Bengali

Quote from: Aubre:D

/wave Bengali

:D

For those of you wondering, I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised at what the final caps for 1hb, 2hb and piercing turn out to be, and no one will have a reason to complain.   I'd tell you more, but then I'd have to flash you will one of those memory-erasing sticks from Men In Black.

How long until other classes start complaining about the BL "love"?

/shrug, we were the only ones who had this problem, aside from rangers and warriors with respect to piercing.  Maybe they will have a nice surpise as well. *wink*
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tastian

Yeah I've been straining to keep my mouth shut for awhile now, but since this finally got pushed to test and the information came off from there I can post that even if I can't tell the whole story.  I think it's safe to say though that all beastlords (and maybe rng/war too 8P ) will be pretty happy.  The skill defnitely goes up slow, but hey it's a few points behind, so give it some time.  Soon someone should be able to post a log snip it of them at the new cap(s).  

Also I want to mention that this has been a long time coming and long overdue.  This isn't some major upgrade we whined for, this isn't a change in our role, or stepping on anyones' toes.  We were patient, we made numerous logical/well explained points and now it appears to finally have paid off.  I'd like to hope that we continue to approach bugs and issues in the same manner and hopefully have it continue to pay off.  Thanks to all the people that stayed civil and helped make it happen.  8)