Main Menu

*clubs you over the head from test server*

Started by Tastian, September 01, 2004, 03:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mneumenth

Quote from: TastianAlso I want to mention that this has been a long time coming and long overdue.  This isn't some major upgrade we whined for, this isn't a change in our role, or stepping on anyones' toes.  We were patient, we made numerous logical/well explained points and now it appears to finally have paid off.  I'd like to hope that we continue to approach bugs and issues in the same manner and hopefully have it continue to pay off.  Thanks to all the people that stayed civil and helped make it happen.  8)

Well put.

/salute
Mneumenth
"When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf@#$er in the room...Accept no substitute."

Merescata

QuoteI'd tell you more, but then I'd have to flash you will one of those memory-erasing sticks from Men In Black.

It's called a flashy-light thingy....    :D
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Atropine_BB

Please oh please tell me they are doing the same with 2hb!!

*crosses fingers*

*chants* 2hb... 2hb... 2hb... 2hb

Don't get me wrong here... I love dual wield, however when I duo with my cleric or druid, 2hb is the weapon of choice.
Elder Atropine Invictus
Beastlord Bard Ranger || Cleric Druid

Tardar

Do we not know what the caps are gonna be, or not allowed to say?

a_moss_snake_001

You cannot say anything if hasnt been officially approved or sourced from a play server not covered by an NDA. So unless someone on Test (public server) levels up x cap to x value first your not allowed to say even if you know the real caps.

Zatrik

Not that it affects me but that's cool news.  Grats guys.
65 Beastlord of Al'Kabor
Visit our little Mac server at eqmac.com or if you have a Mac download the client and get a free cd key here.

Siodan

Ummm Yay and all but aint this a raise just due to the levels increaseing? it's not like it's acctualy being raise just because we asked for it.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Oneiromancer

No, Siodan, because this is on the normal Test server and not the Beta server.  So the people seeing this are limited to level 65 anyway.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Greyseer

There are mixed feelings over at the monks camp regarding this:

http://p201.ezboard.com/fmonklybusiness43508frm1.showMessage?topicID=47084.topic

Not that I really care how they feel, for I'm just glad we have more options other than HtH regarding our weapon of choice at higher levels.

Also helps those that are younger in making a decision on what weapon path to follow instead of all looking for those limited HtH drops.
Greyseer Skullbasher

Deathclaw

Nice - time to find my GM Mace in my bank.... hmmm auto bank it... must sort out bank...

shenker

Ok cap on 1hb is 250 and I would assume the same for 2hb and piercing which I only have at 226 atm just to make sure they went up.
Shenker

Troll Wildblood on Test Server
My main since Dec 2001 through thick and thin.
I LOVE MY BEAST!

WOW- Shenker 60 Human Priest on Lightbringer. (retired)

Siodan

QuoteThere are mixed feelings over at the monks camp regarding this:

http://p201.ezboard.com/fmonklybusiness43508frm1.showMessage?topicID=47084.topic

WHY the (bunnies) is it that everythime something cool happns for bsts another class has to get thier loin cloths all in a twist? anyone of them actualy counted the number of H2H weapons available fo the lv 51 and up Bst vs 1Hb?? ( no i haven't myself) But i know it's not even half! Add 2Hb and it drops to under a 3rd. All soney is doing is giveing a greater versatility to weapon selection since they chose not to just add the wepon versatility to the game in general. If all the other classes are getting skill cap boosts as well why can't they lave us alone abd be happy for themselves as well?  We don't complain about mages getting super pets/spells, or all the heals a cleric can do. Why, simply because we are the Swiss army Knife of EQ must everyone get upset at us when we get a Spork to replace out fork/spoon!

(and no moderator had to add the bunnies to my post i liked saying it myself YAy bunnies :lol: )

Sig: If we are so powerfull all bsts should band together and in one giant raid wipe out all of Norath  :twisted:

edit:  You didn't do (bunnies) right so I fixed it for you =P  - Rhaynne
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Eatbugs

QuoteWHY the {bunnies} is it that everythime something cool happns for bsts another class has to get thier loin cloths all in a twist?

Monk loincloths have been permanently in a twist since the mitigation nerf.  I wouldn't take it personally.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

TerjynPovar

Quote from: EatbugsMonk loincloths have been permanently in a twist since the mitigation nerf.  I wouldn't take it personally.

Certainly not, let's just go back to watching our pet solo Kod'Taz named without heals and dreaming of the day quite soon when we get an AA stun which will take out Time gods with a single use!  It's great to be a Beastlord.
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Kinash

Quote from: Siodan
QuoteThere are mixed feelings over at the monks camp regarding this:

WHY the {bunnies} is it that everythime something cool happns for bsts another class has to get thier loin cloths all in a twist? anyone of them actualy counted the number of H2H weapons available fo the lv 51 and up Bst vs 1Hb?? ( no i haven't myself) But i know it's not even half!

That is my main gripe... not enough H2H weapons that aren't No Drop and require you join a Raiding Guild to "possibly" get one! I don't mind saving all my hard earned plat to buy something better than what I have, but they don't exist. Everytime I look at the cool damaging dealing toys the other classes can choose from I get SO jealous! But do I whine about it? No... well I guess I am doing so now... well there goes my whole argument... I undermined myself by whining! BAH!

Someone grab me a beer! :roll:
Kinash Kattar
Level 66, Khati Sha Apprentice
Tholuxe Paells (Bertox)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=594639