Main Menu

Weapon Ornamentations

Started by Maylian, August 05, 2009, 04:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maylian

Clockwork Gearfist Ornament

Maylian

bobokatt1970

just a question.. these ornaments for weapons, since I have no idea of them, do they replace your augs and if so I guess they take up the slot? Or are they supplementary?

Maylian

I believe you can use them both ways, it can either take an aug slot and give a small proc or you can just use it to give the look. I for instance use the shiny fists with my normal dmg augs without incident.

Camikazi

Quote from: Maylian on August 05, 2009, 06:28:51 PM
I believe you can use them both ways, it can either take an aug slot and give a small proc or you can just use it to give the look. I for instance use the shiny fists with my normal dmg augs without incident.

That only works or LoN Ornamentations, they come in Aug form by default and you can change them to  container which takes up no aug slot, but MarketPlace ornamentations come in Container form and can't be changed into an aug.

Kanan

tbh, I'd hate if they were aug only.  I'm glad they give us the ability to make them into the conversion box, since I won't sacrifice the dps from the pure dmg augs for an appearance thing. 

Converting to container does make it so that the mold is single use, correct?
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Camikazi

Quote from: Kanan on August 06, 2009, 02:49:01 PM
tbh, I'd hate if they were aug only.  I'm glad they give us the ability to make them into the conversion box, since I won't sacrifice the dps from the pure dmg augs for an appearance thing. 

Converting to container does make it so that the mold is single use, correct?

Yes Ornamentation Mold is single use only.

Offilio

Anyone have a link of how the other clockwork ornamentations look ?