Main Menu

SoD Chest Emblem still sux?

Started by Catnip_Inny, August 25, 2009, 05:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catnip_Inny

I could have sworn that Sony changed the chest emblem from being based off each type of gear you had,  like you needed a full set of Tarnished XXX T5 armour to get max emblem stats.  This was after everyone was complaining about what a pain in the ass it was for people to collect the perfect combination of essences.

Anyways my Emblem is over 100 hp mana end less than what it should be and im full T5 geared... Did they say they were fixing this issue and just never do it or did i read it wrong?

kharthai

Need raid gear to get the max emblem stats.  You're right that only the tier matters not the type (tarnished, etc).

Catnip_Inny

ok thanks i was afraid that might be the reason lol :)  oh well the aug isnt that bad as is until i can get raid gear :P

Kanan

/shrug.. it's another aug in a slot that would otherwise be empty, except mebbe for bic.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

kharthai

It looks for matches to your Bp, too.  So if you upgrade your bp while the rest of your gear is t5 the emblem won't be very good til you upgrade other pieces (still stuck with group bp, but have raid stuff in other slots, and my emblem sucks).

wildwaters

You know, tbh unless you are a tank the emblems aren't that 'huge' of a boost.

500-600 mana is what .25 - 1 spell? I think those emblems are far more important to max on tank types  or if oyu intend to tank - 30 ac is not a small upgrade.

I think it's mroe of an epeene dealio. The heroics are nice but I think the real draw is 'oh look, my bp is 1200 HP!'

Catnip_Inny

Well i do tank ALOT and every aug and tribute ect adds up so yes to me it does make a difference in the long run, maybe not one single aug but as a whole ill take every inch i can get :)

thanks for the info guys

Khauruk

They're nice, and I think worthwhile, but my gear's far too much of a mishmash to bother w/ them.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kanan

heh.. I've got one in my BP.  I think it might be like 70 or so hps.  It's just another tiny help.  I don't worry about it, just look on it as a full aug slot instead of another empty one.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

psycattik

Yeh it blows chunks, wasted all that time to get faction for 1AC and 24 Hp aug, what a freaking joke. I have all tier 5 except for tier 4 bp atm.

kharthai

It checks what matches the bp, not just whatever you have the most of.  So if you get that t5 bp, your aug should jump up a bit.