Main Menu

Captured Puresoul Charm

Started by Blarp, October 12, 2009, 09:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

Captured Puresoul Charm

OK The focuse on witch this Charm work's it anythign liek the caster one where u have to Remain running?

any details be nice, as the 1st one in the guild is mine i i want it when it drops

Kanan

Quote from: Blarp on October 12, 2009, 09:16:07 AM
Captured Puresoul Charm

Added link.

yeah.. it's one of those annoying dynamic ones.  I'm so much more a fan of static stat charms.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

kindarring2

Its dumb lol. You get it maxed out running to a camp get to the camp 10 mins later its at lowest stats. This charm only good for magelo.
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

Kanan

/nod.. i don't mind the one's that are based upon a slight variable that you keep pretty constant i.e. the ones based upon your primary weapon's "power", the ones based upon # armor pieces with AC a multiple of 3 or 5, etc.

I just hate the "must be in crystallos for this to be worthwhile" or "must be moving constantly" ones.

Latang

So what's the charm to go for? I'm still using T4 group cause we've had rotten luck on charms.

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Kanan

/chuckle.. umm.. I'm only using the type version of what you have myself ;p

Offhand, my suggestions are:

Grotesque Bazu Head Fetish - OMM event - Varies depending upon your fire resist.  I'm sure it takes a lot of debuffing to make you under cap.

Fettershard - Fall of Tosk/Felbane Hard - Illusion dependent.

There's another that's a lil bit better that is illusion based, but gets weaker over time unless you update the illusion.  No clue of timer on the fade.