Main Menu

Magelo

Started by Mardag, October 19, 2009, 02:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mardag

Does anyone know if there is a problem with Magelo?  I have tried repeatedly for the last several days to login and have been unable to do so with nothing but errors on page.  It's a brand new computer and I have installed the latest Java, Flash and Shockwave.  I am just looking for some gear advice before deciding to level up or stay 80.

Nusa

I haven't noticed any problems with Magelo lately.

Maylian

The only magelo issues I have is updating my gear, I have to do each bit individually so it saves the changes.

kindarring2

I have had a problem for 6 months now. It will not let me log in to do crap. Why mine is so old. Oh well. If you find out how to fix it please post :)

But this is what happens to me.. I click on login in top right corner and I get nothing at all. Like the link is broke to login. The rest I can click in. I just can not login in.
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

Kanan

hrm.. i have issues updating mine, but I think it's mostly when I'm using Chrome.  I'm wondering if it's browser issues.  /shrug.. might not be though, might be account issues from what y'all are describing.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Mardag

I'm still using IE6 so it could be an issue there as some sites I go to give a message saying all features are not available until i upgrade to IE7.

Mardag

Went ahead and installed IE7 and Magelo working fine now.  Guess it was the older browser it didn't like.