Main Menu

NO books for new TS armor?

Started by Blarp, December 08, 2009, 08:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

Sharrien

Do you have 300 unmodified skill?  I suspect that is needed before you can buy the books or do the combines.

I had assumed they would be on the venders in PoK.  Are they not there?
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Blarp

ya i got it... i had to buy eveyr tsingle book then it showed up after i  bought them all.. liek wtf right

Karve

Oucha! well, you have it now, please post stats of gear, I'd be very interested to see whats available now ;)
As usual though I'll probably just save hundreds of Tskill drops for those that love RSI.

Professional Mad Bastard.

Sharrien

Someone posted on eqtraders the rough stats for a plate BP...

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?t=33782

The stats must however be from beta because the steely X metal that is required to make the armor is not yet on venders in on live.  Ngreth has no eta, but he's trying to get it out there as soon as he can.

Nothing posted yet that I have seen on group or raid seals or the focus slot augments.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Khauruk

Right after beta began, there were some pics floating around of an SK raid armor set.  If you dig around/search on EGN, I'm sure you can still find them.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Blarp

If i am recalling right  for bst is

ac 146 hp 465/m/e

the aug's are 16 ac 495 hp

this is for BP>

I'll make a set asap for server wide chat.  the vender tiems( Race thread. and 1 item for augs are not being sold till the 15th formw hat i can tell. i  Am the 1st Person done with the aug task that i know of. 8 hours UF earlly access tasks done! hehehe