Main Menu

Curator's Treasure

Started by Azire, January 11, 2010, 04:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azire

What kind of HP aug should I be looking at to replace Curator's Treasure? I know AC has far less return for us than the tanks, monks, rangers but this aug is 35 AC 70 M/E and +2 heroAgi and heroDex. I feel I should go with HPs over AC since Im over 4300 but not sure if that is right. Any advice on this is appreciated.

Khauruk

I would not replace that with anything less than a PoR raid h/m/e aug (one of the 190ish HP+ augs).  Honestly, I wouldn't probably replace it at all though.  I go 1:4 on AC:HP value, but I wouldn't drop it because of the hAgi and hDex..those are amazing stats to get more of.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Blarp

atm i see no diff on hits past 5k ac, so i am switchig out my low ac augs 15 20 lwoer for pure high end hp

bobokatt1970

Agreed -- it's awesome unless you are already pretty top end (tower gear)... and your AC is well over 5K buffed etc.  The way i see it and as many have stated before, replacing it with something that has like 90 hp etc is pretty useless unless you are more interested in having your magelo HP total a bit higher.  The Hero stats are well worth it as well as the AC in itself.  Add the fact it has some mana and End you are golden.

And as Blarp said and I will go a bit further, I honestly don't see any major diff in AC above 4500-4600... so again to reiterate if your AC is already kick ass drop it for a decent 150HP+ aug if not, keep it.

Mazame

15 aug slots with say 200 hp each = 3000 hp that is like 1/2  hit in UF zones.

15 slots with 30 ac = 450 ac = often enuff to take mobs from one level of mit to the next and for me that adds up to alot more HP saved then the 3k hp aug could give me for the same fight.

that me.  I look for 30+ ac and if it got hp on top of that even better

Vatrulle

Quote from: Mazame on January 17, 2010, 03:21:36 PM
15 aug slots with say 200 hp each = 3000 hp that is like 1/2  hit in UF zones.

15 slots with 30 ac = 450 ac = often enuff to take mobs from one level of mit to the next and for me that adds up to alot more HP saved then the 3k hp aug could give me for the same fight.

that me.  I look for 30+ ac and if it got hp on top of that even better

If only EQ were that black and white, however its not that simple and once you reach a certain amount the returns diminish

Camikazi

Quote from: Vatrulle on January 17, 2010, 05:49:37 PM
Quote from: Mazame on January 17, 2010, 03:21:36 PM
15 aug slots with say 200 hp each = 3000 hp that is like 1/2  hit in UF zones.

that me.  I look for 30+ ac and if it got hp on top of that even better

If only EQ were that black and white, however its not that simple and once you reach a certain amount the returns diminish

Diminishes but never stops being helpful, since I doubt we can get enough AC to make all hits DI 1 or 2 it will always help. HP you really only need enough to survive between round still a heal lands.