Main Menu

Leveling up from 62. Suggestions?

Started by Old Keg, February 22, 2010, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Keg

Should I even bother with anything other than defiant and the armor from daily quests?

I stopped playing when GoD came out, and am just not coming back.  Taking my time to level and get a bunch of AA on the way.

Any jewelry suggestions?

It seems like virtually anything better than bazaar-able weapons is an old-world raid mob.  How long does that hold true for defiant gear?

Lunahr

go with defiant for all the areas that it covers. there should be cheap upgrades for each slot listed in your baz. i got my weapons from baz as well. if you don't have pet focus, get one from the PoK gear vendor. one of the earrings has minnion of darkness on it. you need to be 65 to buy it, at least i did anyway.

if there are quests for better gear than what is easily paid for in baz, i'm not aware of them.

Khauruk

Defiant and tradeskilled stuff is generally good up 'til 80 when you can start working on SoD armor (SoF is a silly timesink, though good).  Tradeskilled availability will be dependent on what race you are...hard to find GM ogre tailors, for example.

Weapons-wise, the SoD tradeskilled weapons are definitely good, as are the ones which drop in the Kithicor theme (wolfclaws, bearfists, or whatever they're called).  Those should be pretty cheap by now, but they're not too tough to camp.

The main thing you'll want to start camping once you hit 70 or so is a set of augs.  I recommend AC augs from places like RSS, Depths of Darkhollow missions, etc.  Some prefer HP/mana though.  LDoN for the +8% dodge aug too (Miragul theme).
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Lunahr

LDoN, I loved that expansion so much. wonder if i could two box with merc and get them done?

Camikazi

Quote from: Lunahr on February 23, 2010, 09:09:26 PM
LDoN, I loved that expansion so much. wonder if i could two box with merc and get them done?
You would need 3 total, to get the instance, believe merc can be one of them though.

Lunahr

yeah that's what i was figuring on. i have 3 accts but only one active atm. might bring on another if needed for missions.