Main Menu

A questionabout the N52

Started by nibormehh, January 31, 2004, 08:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nibormehh

Just wanted to get a little info on how well it works, how easy is it to set up .

It seems pretty good. I want to use it for eq, my wife wants to use it for ffxi .

It seems like it will make boxing easier. As it is I just heal with my druid because I am soooo lazy. I  wouldnt mind doing more if I could..
Have Fun

Nibor

Hrisha

People might be more forthcoming with information if we had a clue what a N52 was.

Or perhaps I've not poked my nose out of my cave enough. (=

Hereki

Here is something I wrote up for myself when I started using one.

Here is the main manufacturer link.

The Belkin Nostromo n50/52 is a USB device with a set of keys like a numeric keypad, with a palm rest, D pad (like on console gamepads), and a thumb wheel.  One of the keys acts as a shift key for the rest of the keys, with several states.  You program actions to connect to all of the various keys and state combinations, using a set up program that comes with it.

Some people prefer this, others prefer the Strategic Commander.

Tenal

Any know of any profiles for EQ for n52.....  Or links....  seems like such an incredible tool in the hands of someone familiar with macro editing and programming
Tenal Predator
[/url]

Jaeren

I haven't found any pages with profiles. It's not too bad to make your own, after the first few it's actually pretty quick. And you'll get stuff more custmized to you and your needs.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)