Main Menu

About my eqberzerker post

Started by NoxCruor, February 02, 2004, 03:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoxCruor

I didn't mean to cause problems.  I just asked a question, and then people started ripping into one another.

I know this is the rants section, but people just need to grow the hell up.  It was only what?  11 posts on that thread then Kash had to come and lock it?  That's just wrong.

I noticed it, pointed it out, and asked a question about it.  Sorry if asking a simple, honest question brought out a whole bunch of hate in people.
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

NoxCruor

Oh and Queeg, sorry if the posting caused you trouble.  That was definately not my intention.  I know you can't keep an eye on the boards every second of every day.  Which is why I pointed it out in case it wasn't supposed to be there.

Again, sorry for causing trouble, even if it was unintentional.
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

BloodCelt

You have nothing to apologize for Nox, you asked a question.  You couldnt control what happened afterwards.   The hostility is cooling for most folks, but all it takes is one puff of wind to set the flames back to high again, sometimes you can't even predict what'll set it off ;p  It'll be that way for a little while yet.

BC
[FONT COLOR=yellow]
Ironcelt McClain - Feral Lord - <The Mercenary Syndicate> The Rathe Server

queeg reddwarf

I agree.  Nothing to apologize for.  I'm a money hungry sucker like everyone else.  I didn't think twice about the ads because frankly I try not to think twice about Yanti$.   Hell if he got 10 mill for breaking the Eula then I guess thats SOE's problem...  If they don't stop it and it ruins the game that's thier own fault.    Personally I think SOE is in league with Yanti$ and is getting a kickback.   I'm sure the "Inside" job done on a couple of the bankers was yanti$ sponsored.

Can someone say conspiracy?
:roll: